1 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

The Boy Who Cried Werewolf

Be sure to watch Victoria Justice's new made-for-TV movie, The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, tonight on Nickelodeon — 8pm sharp! Trust us gals, you won't wanna miss this one.

I saw it it's good
OMG everyboby should watch invader zim its AWESOME!!!

by awesomechick345 on 11/16/2010 5:04:40 PM

I CANT BELEVE THAT THE WEIRD LADY IS BROOKE SHEILDS!!!

by ljlove on 10/24/2010 11:53:50 PM

This movie is AWSOME! So is Victoria! The guy who plays hunter is so cute!

by Turqoise365 on 10/24/2010 10:33:08 PM

I was wondering if this movie would be out on dvd and when because I want to watch it at my b-day party on November 12?

hey! sorry it's a made for tv movie so unless you've got tivo or something to record it it won't be available on dvd.

Helen S.

by iski202 on 10/24/2010 4:06:13 PM

I just saw this movie. hahaha

by CupCakers3 on 10/24/2010 12:54:10 AM

Hey! I just watched it, bag of Lays, warm blanket, group of friends. I liked the balance between scary and funny.

by elefunt23 on 10/23/2010 11:42:24 PM

I just watched it! Like most movies, it was sorta a twilight rip off, and me not being a twilight fan, didn't enjoy the werewolf/vampire stuff... but the plot itself was great, and for no animations, they had pretty good werewolf costumes. Also, the dude who plays Jordan's brother is cute <3 <3 <3 Smile

by miki_amu_1fan on 10/23/2010 10:41:04 PM

i saw this it was really good!

by gracedominates246 on 10/23/2010 10:17:28 PM

Just watched it, it was really good!

by katester on 10/23/2010 9:55:27 PM

I've been wanting to see this.

by 25noodles on 10/23/2010 8:51:03 PM