7 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

8 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...πŸ’• So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…

8 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

COMMENTS

The Boy Who Cried Werewolf

Be sure to watch Victoria Justice's new made-for-TV movie, The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, tonight on Nickelodeon β€” 8pm sharp! Trust us gals, you won't wanna miss this one.

I saw it it's good
OMG everyboby should watch invader zim its AWESOME!!!

by awesomechick345 on 11/16/2010 5:04:40 PM

I CANT BELEVE THAT THE WEIRD LADY IS BROOKE SHEILDS!!!

by ljlove on 10/24/2010 11:53:50 PM

This movie is AWSOME! So is Victoria! The guy who plays hunter is so cute!

by Turqoise365 on 10/24/2010 10:33:08 PM

I was wondering if this movie would be out on dvd and when because I want to watch it at my b-day party on November 12?

hey! sorry it's a made for tv movie so unless you've got tivo or something to record it it won't be available on dvd.

Helen S.

by iski202 on 10/24/2010 4:06:13 PM

I just saw this movie. hahaha

by CupCakers3 on 10/24/2010 12:54:10 AM

Hey! I just watched it, bag of Lays, warm blanket, group of friends. I liked the balance between scary and funny.

by elefunt23 on 10/23/2010 11:42:24 PM

I just watched it! Like most movies, it was sorta a twilight rip off, and me not being a twilight fan, didn't enjoy the werewolf/vampire stuff... but the plot itself was great, and for no animations, they had pretty good werewolf costumes. Also, the dude who plays Jordan's brother is cute <3 <3 <3 Smile

by miki_amu_1fan on 10/23/2010 10:41:04 PM

i saw this it was really good!

by gracedominates246 on 10/23/2010 10:17:28 PM

Just watched it, it was really good!

by katester on 10/23/2010 9:55:27 PM

I've been wanting to see this.

by 25noodles on 10/23/2010 8:51:03 PM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.