7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U πŸ’†πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy πŸ‘‰οΏ½@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Our 13 favorite scary flicks - Part one

You will not want to miss our favorite freaky Halloween flicks!

My friend is sleeping over tonight and we are watching when a stranger calss and the ring 1 and 2! I cant wait!!

by footballgrl99 on 6/18/2013 11:16:07 AM

I remember seeing When a Stranger Calls when I was really little! That happens a lot, I see movies and I don't know the titles but I can remember them better if it happened years ago rather than weeks ago Tong

by MusicIsLove123 on 1/25/2012 10:13:26 PM

OMG i watched the ring and didnt sleep for a week! its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary!

by kjcoolieo on 10/26/2011 7:53:56 PM

the movie cujo, it was a stephen king novel. also, the movie the shining, als a stephen king novel. THOSE WERE SOOOOO SCARY!!!! i almost peed myself!

by madelinej8 on 10/24/2011 7:59:09 PM

Omg When a Stranger Calls was the BEST movie! I bought it and whenever my friends are over we watch it!

by girlygirl22werock on 10/24/2011 6:14:39 PM

Ooh! I was looking for movies for me and my two BFFS to watch. Thanks!

β™₯XOXO
Indesicive1

by indesicive1 on 10/19/2011 5:17:50 PM

Ive seen all these movies but ive seen parts of the last movie i think but ive seen the ring two instead of the first one i think too.

by dramagal2222 on 10/17/2011 9:03:56 PM

Thanks for the ideas!!! I have been looking for scary movies for me and my BFF's to watch and I will def suggest these to them!!! BTW, I love the movie "Disturbia"!!! (:

by lchick98 on 10/12/2011 11:36:25 AM

I HATE scary movies!!!! I NEVER watch scary movies!!!

by MaxRide15 on 10/8/2011 2:31:55 PM

OMG I looooove the movie "When a Stranger Calls!!!!" It is sooooo overly suspenseful!!! I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it! =D

by LikeOmgx10 on 10/2/2011 5:42:39 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.