9 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

10 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

11 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

Our 13 favorite scary flicks - Part one

You will not want to miss our favorite freaky Halloween flicks!

My friend is sleeping over tonight and we are watching when a stranger calss and the ring 1 and 2! I cant wait!!

by footballgrl99 on 6/18/2013 11:16:07 AM

I remember seeing When a Stranger Calls when I was really little! That happens a lot, I see movies and I don't know the titles but I can remember them better if it happened years ago rather than weeks ago Tong

by MusicIsLove123 on 1/25/2012 10:13:26 PM

OMG i watched the ring and didnt sleep for a week! its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary!

by kjcoolieo on 10/26/2011 7:53:56 PM

the movie cujo, it was a stephen king novel. also, the movie the shining, als a stephen king novel. THOSE WERE SOOOOO SCARY!!!! i almost peed myself!

by madelinej8 on 10/24/2011 7:59:09 PM

Omg When a Stranger Calls was the BEST movie! I bought it and whenever my friends are over we watch it!

by girlygirl22werock on 10/24/2011 6:14:39 PM

Ooh! I was looking for movies for me and my two BFFS to watch. Thanks!

♥XOXO
Indesicive1

by indesicive1 on 10/19/2011 5:17:50 PM

Ive seen all these movies but ive seen parts of the last movie i think but ive seen the ring two instead of the first one i think too.

by dramagal2222 on 10/17/2011 9:03:56 PM

Thanks for the ideas!!! I have been looking for scary movies for me and my BFF's to watch and I will def suggest these to them!!! BTW, I love the movie "Disturbia"!!! (:

by lchick98 on 10/12/2011 11:36:25 AM

I HATE scary movies!!!! I NEVER watch scary movies!!!

by MaxRide15 on 10/8/2011 2:31:55 PM

OMG I looooove the movie "When a Stranger Calls!!!!" It is sooooo overly suspenseful!!! I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it! =D

by LikeOmgx10 on 10/2/2011 5:42:39 PM