1 HOURS AGO Relationships can't survive on #selfies alone. How do you handle your #LDR?:

2 HOURS AGO Move over, team tee. There's some new #GameDay gear in town:

3 HOURS AGO Amp up your autumn #OOTD with some mani magic:

Stay Up with Fear

T-minus 10 days ’til Halloween!

Hey!! Smile
Please check out the club I made called ClubFree!
ANYONE can join and there are NO requirments!
Help give advice to the girls at GL.
Got a question that no one seems to answer?Ask us!
Please and thankyou from the girls at ClubFree!
SmileSmile Smile

by clubfree on 10/27/2010 6:45:40 PM

I am going to have to read this, some scary stories I like and some I dont. And it would be good at a fall sleepover before halloween.

by luckykel on 10/22/2010 4:40:49 PM

I love Heather Brewer!!!! I loved the Chronicals of Vladimir Tod Series!! they r wonderful.....but i want to read this book!!!

by crazy-is-me on 10/22/2010 3:51:00 PM

I love scary stories! And Meg Cabot is one of my favorite authors so I'm sure I'd love it. Thanks!

by prettypinkconverse on 10/22/2010 3:03:21 PM

Okay so my bestie's bday party is tomorrow and she's taking us to a haunted hotel. I've never been there so I don't know how scary it is. I've already told I'm not a big scary person and she said that I could wait outside. I just don't know how scary it is; I don't want to look like a wimp not going in but I don't wait to be really scared. Please help! Thanks(:

hey! I bet it'll be ok and afterwards you'll be glad you shared that experience with your friends Smile

Helen S.

by teenagegirl on 10/21/2010 7:50:55 PM

I am definitely not a fan of horror tales! I get really paranoid after I read a scary story.

by musicluva246 on 10/21/2010 4:34:56 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, anything and everything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help ya out!
No question is weird I promise!!
Love, Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 10/21/2010 3:17:47 PM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!