9 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

10 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

11 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Grab iDrakula

Be sure to check out this modern twist on the oh-so-spooky classic.

i looooooooooooove vampires

by mocha123 on 12/4/2010 4:32:00 PM

Why vampiers all the time its weird.

by zoe123 on 11/27/2010 12:57:36 PM

kewl sounds awesome!! ill definately have to chck that out!!if your as vampire obsessed as i am you kno ill love this book!!

by vampirerunner on 10/26/2010 8:10:06 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, anything and everything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help ya out! No question is weird I promise!
Love, Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 10/25/2010 6:06:53 PM

Hey girls! come check out club STARS. Its a new club im starting and really need a lot of people.All the info is at the bottom under Healthy you. THANX FOR READING!!!!!!!!!

by cougargirl on 10/25/2010 5:56:07 PM

Thats great! Thx! I got a derma and maybe he could tell me, b/c my mom pretty much worships the dermatologist, LOL. (I have eczema.)

by sPark724 on 10/24/2010 9:03:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD She usually tells me "no means NO"... i mean she freaked out because the Palmers cocoa butter stick had "harmful chemicals" (cetyl alcohol or something like that). I thought only anti perspirant clogged pores.

Hey chica, you could do some research and show her the ingredients in some brands. Or, you could ask a derm for suggestions, and mention it to your ma!

Becca G.

by sPark724 on 10/24/2010 8:58:56 PM

My mom says "deodorant is horrible for your skin!" and that "kids" shouldn't use it, although I know a kid a lot younger than me who uses it. Any advice...?

by sPark724 on 10/24/2010 8:56:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD Its not possible, she would notice.

Hey again girly! I would sit mom down and ask her directly when she won't let you wear deoderant. Let her know that you do shower everyday, and tell her how self conscious you are about it.

Becca G.

by sPark724 on 10/24/2010 8:54:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD (sorry this is unrelated) but my mom won't let me use deodorant! When i asked her she COMPLETELY freaked out! She keeps on saying that you just have to shower but you can't exactly shower in the middle of class! A lot of people I know including ppl younger than me use deodorant, so why can't I? She lets me shave, so why not what you actually NEED?

Hey girly girl! Is it possible that you could stock up on some deoderant on your own, and not mention it to her?

Becca G.

by sPark724 on 10/24/2010 8:49:41 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!