AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Grab iDrakula

Be sure to check out this modern twist on the oh-so-spooky classic.

Dracula is way scarier thand Edward Cullen.

by dancequeen12 on 10/24/2010 8:13:06 PM

edward cullen is sooooo much scarier!!!!!!! hes sparkly!!! its just wrong!!

by metrostation3xx on 10/24/2010 7:20:17 PM

Welcome to ClubFree!
ClubFree was created to help anyone who needs it.
There is ABSOLUTLY NO signup. All you have to do is comment.
What do we talk about?ANYTHING!
There is NO MODS in this group.You are free to give advice as you wish.
Comment,help girls at GL with thier problems,help with homwork ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Please Check It out!! Smile

by clubfree on 10/24/2010 6:53:13 PM

I know Dracula i more frightening because i went to the play to see Dracula for Halloween and it was so scary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Smile Smile

by jamiedi on 10/24/2010 3:58:33 PM

now this sounds like a decent vampire book...

by volleyballerr7 on 10/24/2010 3:31:26 PM

dude dracula is wayy scarier than edward cullen this modern society has ruiend vapires now they sparke!

by krdo722 on 10/24/2010 2:16:32 PM

by krdo722 on 10/24/2010 2:15:28 PM

Sounds good But I dont wanna read about vampires its annoying me maybe I will after twilight is over and yes I do love twilight im just sick and tired of vampires but if you are reading/read this book post on my profile and tell me what you think about it.

by bff61 on 10/24/2010 2:12:19 PM

MOD MOD
oh and if i go, what should i wear?

Hey! sorry, wear to what?

Helen S.
jcampion

by BeachCoffee on 10/24/2010 1:19:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok im going to The Haunt tonight with my friend and im getting sorta scared... at first i thought it would be a fun idea but now idk. I dont want to bail out becuz my friend really wants to go. Mod, what should i do? should i bail or just go and see what happens?

Hey! I'm the kind of person who isn't the biggest fan of being scared, so I wouldn't go, but it just depends what matters to you more. Would you rather tough it out or risk being creeped out for a few days? it's your call. good luck!

Helen S.