2 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

2 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

5 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Totally True Tales of Terror

We asked, you spilled all. Here are four freaky stories about real-life brushes with the supernatural from GL readers just like you.

PLZZZZZZ CHECK MY PROFILE AND MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!! judypin

by superstar1554 on 11/13/2010 8:44:47 PM

PLZZZZZZ CHECK MY PROFILE AND MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!! judypin

by superstar1554 on 11/13/2010 8:39:44 PM

Something really scary happened to me! It nearly gave me a heart attack! Alright so it must've been around midnight because I woke up and it was really dark inside of my room. My room is usually pitch black at night (im not kidding its literally pitch black), but I saw a soft glowing light near the edge of my bed. I turned my head slightly and saw a large robed figure standing right next to my bed. It was standing still and I kept staring at it for what felt like forever! I quickly got the courage to turn on my light (which is right next to my bed). I turned back to the spot where the figure was standing, but it was gone. I swear my heart was beating like 200 beats per minute (thats a lot of beats! The max of beats for a girl my age is 208!)!!!

by Dreamcatcher on 11/13/2010 5:15:39 PM

I got a creepy story.

One time, me and my cousin were riding our bikes by this house that was for "sale". It was sale for like 5 years. Everyone starts to call it haunted, and we wanted to see for ourselves. We began to look, and the house was in bad condition, and stuff. We came back half an hour later because she forgot her jacket, and we felt the wind blow really hard, and then soft whispering, we couldn't make out. And on the driveway was a crack that was not there when we there the first time! It was so creepy! We grabbed her jacket and practically rode our bikes far away so fast we thought our chains would break. Then couple weeks later; THE HOUSE ACTUALLY SOLD. Most of the crack, is gone! This Halloween as I was passing by I heard the soft whispering and I swore something moved.

by LikeeaG6 on 11/11/2010 5:36:59 PM

My stories aren't that creepy compared to those, but I'll write them anyway. My closet has a loose latch, so every night I make SURE I put a rubber band around the handles so it will stay closed. One morning I woke up and my closet was wide open with the rubber band on the floor. Also, last night I dropped my bookbag at the foot of my bed, but when I woke up this morning it was across the room. And sometimes at night I can hear faint music, almost like a lullaby, while I'm trying to fall asleep. I've asked my family about the music and none of them say they play or hear music at night. 0_o Plus I've experienced other things moving around and items disappearing.

by SquishyKitty on 11/4/2010 3:07:17 PM

I'm staying home and not trick or treating this year (it's kinda weird not to go), What are some fun things I could do at home for Halloween with my rents?

Hey girlie, you could watch Halloween movies or have a game night and give candy to trick-or-treaters.

Lauren T.

by skichick95 on 10/31/2010 10:18:01 PM

omg ithink the shower one will be a little too creepy for my sleepover is it?

by pandalove on 10/31/2010 4:24:02 PM

oh and i keep losin my things...my brush has been gone for about 3weeks. i lost my key,phone,wallet, and i think my mp3 player bu i found these....... i think sumthing triying to make me go crazy. well it's starting to work 4%

by DestinyL1999 on 10/31/2010 2:59:26 PM

2 Scary (true!) Stories:
1) So my best friend and I are practically sisters. I mean, we can finish each others sentences without a second thought. Being such good friends with her, I have kind of been "adopted" as the eldest sister by her little siblings. One day in the car, her little brother (who's SO adorable) starts to cry. When I ask him why, he starts grappling at the window trying to get out, gasping "The ghosts want to play! I WANT TO PLAY!" he also sometimes goes on about twisted things and calmly tells us the"ghosts told him about it" when we asked who the ghosts were, he said they were from Omaha and they followed him home. Yea, don't really know why he said Omaha but it's still crazy as heck.
2) So my best guy friend's little sis was swimming with us at a pool party. We were talking about "shadow ghosts" when she went white, questioning her, she said that for as long as she remembers, a black figure has stood over her bed while she sleeps. O.O CREEPY! She's eight.

by vintage456 on 10/31/2010 2:48:07 PM

Well wen i was in firstgrde, i saw my Grandam Flo. she sed she misses me and loves me very much. the next mrnin i asked my Nanny(grandma)"Who's Grandma Flo?". she died wen i was 3 or 4! maybe even 2!

by DestinyL1999 on 10/31/2010 2:47:06 PM