2 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

3 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

4 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

COMMENTS

Totally True Tales of Terror

We asked, you spilled all. Here are four freaky stories about real-life brushes with the supernatural from GL readers just like you.

i have this weird thing, and i can hear things that freak me out, like i can hear kids laughing. it super weird, and like i can be in the middle of class and i can hear children laugh and giggling, and i look around and everyones studying and it freaks me out.

by charliethedancer on 10/31/2010 12:12:01 AM

omg on the day of my great grandmas death(a yr later) we was making bananana pancakes because she loved them then our dad called us to see something and when we came back, the milk was on the counter flipping its top. and when we woke up next morning somehow she was all in our dreams saying i can see you can you see me?? weird ...

by Kikikim8 on 10/30/2010 11:38:01 PM

I love creepy stuff like this!!!! It gives some people nightmares(my sis), but as long as i'm just reading it, i'm good...

by Butterfly_Lover on 10/30/2010 6:57:24 PM

oo i kind of have a scary story!!Well when i was little my mom was convinced that i saw dead people...weird.Ok anyways so one day my mom was doin the bills or sumthin and i was sitting on the floor.Now i hav an older brother that likes 2 tease and scare me.So i started 2 cry and i was like "Mom tell the boy to stop scaring me!" and i was pointing under the table and my mom thought it was my bro but he was in the other room with the door closed playing on the computer, and no one was under the table.But i was only like 4 or 5 sooo idk but it's still kinda cool/freaky!lol

by Apples2 on 10/30/2010 6:49:28 PM

I have a few freaky stories. Well this is months after my grandma had passed away. So one day my mom mom was watching tv and then she had to go somewhere so she turned off the tv and then she went to the bathroom. When she came out the tv was turned back on and it was on disney channel and nobody else was home. The next story is one day my mom was sitting in the kitchen doing the bills my dad was downstairs in the family room watching tv I was on the computer in the family room and I forget where my little sister was. Then in the living room the blinds started to move. Usually people would think that the air conditioning or heat would be on but neither of them were on the blinds were moving by themselves. So those freak my out but we just think it was my grandma. Now whenever something freaky goes on we just blame her.

by musiclover95 on 10/30/2010 6:40:11 PM

I HAVE A SCARY STORY!!!
when i was littler, my grandpa died. not too long after that i was in my basement and all the lights were off except for the t.v. i felt like i was being watched and i wanted to go upstairs really badly. i was facing away from the stairs and when i turned around i SWEAR i saw my grandpas ghost. NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU! he was standing by the stairs and i was really freaked out. he was probably coming to say goodbye or check on me or something. but around the same time, my dad (my grandpa was my dads dad) was dreaming and all of a sudden my grandpa comes into his dream and says goodbye. scaryyyy!!!! other really creepy things have happened at my house too. my house is only like 10 years old too.

by FrenchHornPlayer1 on 10/30/2010 6:32:13 PM

Man, this is awesome! I am very interested in the paranormal and I love storys like these! A lot of stuff like that happens in my house. I think my parents bathroom is haunted by what appears to be a little girl.

by darkduck12 on 10/30/2010 6:08:41 PM

mod ok so we had a halloween party on friday and everyone was supposed to weir their costume. i wore mine and everyone said that i looked like hannah montana. wat should i do? should i just change my outfit completely and b someone else or should i just change/add things to my costume to make it look more like a hippie.

Hey chicky, if you want to look more like a hippie, than I would change a few things. You could part your hair down the middle and tie something around your head like hippies used to do. If you have anything tie dye throw that on to. Wear some bell bottoms and if you can cut holes on the knees. Sandals and bracelets would complete the look. Smile

Lynae P.

by kaidenlefty41699 on 10/30/2010 5:55:31 PM

the shower one was creepy!!!!!

by sparrowchavez on 10/30/2010 5:17:53 PM

(P.S my mom was driving me)

by gjg99 on 10/30/2010 4:37:33 PM