AN HOUR AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Totally True Tales of Terror

We asked, you spilled all. Here are four freaky stories about real-life brushes with the supernatural from GL readers just like you.

some of these r creepy, i had an expirience like that. i was at a pals house and they have a creepy nut craker doll with a tiny plastic sword. so we put it on the nitestand and slept and when we woke up it was by the door! my pal put it back and the plastic knife fell under the bed. we left the room and the doll was under the bed next to the knife!!!!!! my pal got freaked and threw it down the stairs and its head broke off. we watched it and it just layed there. but then we looked away and looked back and the head was back on him. my pal threw him away but then she found him under the bed with the plastic knife again. so she got rlly scared and threw it away again into the dumpster we dont know what happened to the doll but we think it was a creepy alive murderous one!

by readerhi1234 on 10/30/2010 1:18:06 PM

oh my gosh.
I was sitting at the computer (kinda like iloveed97's story)and i was home alone and nothing was on... just the rain was pattering on my window. then everthing got super silent. No noise was on before this but it was just really quiet. and you know how people say the scilence is so loud. that is how i felt... it was so quiet it was loud

by <3luvlife<3 on 10/30/2010 1:15:07 PM

I've had ghost experiences in my house too. Once, in my room a few years ago, I was laying in bed and I heard my dad's voice say "Hi Leah" but my parents are divorced so he wasn't actually there. btw Leah is my first name. Then a couple years ago, I heard a voice say my name and I freaked out.

-Leah

by NerdyCat on 10/30/2010 12:45:29 PM

Our house isn't even that old either, usually strange things happen in really old houses!

by LuckyDucky14 on 10/30/2010 12:35:31 PM

Oh my gosh, something creepy just happened to me a few days ago! I was in my room at like 10:30 at night about to go to bed when I heard what sounded like a little girl singing a legit mixture of warm ups that we do in choir. I thought it was my little sister so I went into her room (My room, my brothers room, and my sisters room are all on the same floor fairly close to each other) to tell her to stop, but she was sound asleep. I went into my little brother's room to see if it was him but he was sound asleep too. When I got back into bed I didn't hear anything for the rest of the night. But then a few days later in choir, the sopranos were singing (I'm an alto) and when they were done our director goes "did anyone else hear a strange sound while they were singing? Like a folder draging on the floor?" He then uses his foot to drag a choir folder on the floor and it sounded EXACTLY like the noise we heard! Everyone nodded, but I was freaking out inside! I'm still kinda freaked out!

by LuckyDucky14 on 10/30/2010 12:34:41 PM

freaky. I have a story myself. 1 day, I was sitting at the computer (like I am now) and I felt like someone was watching me from behind. Like, it was a really strong feeling. I turned around, but no one was there. I wasn't facing an open window, my parents were at work, and my older brother was asleep. I continued doing what I was doing, but that feeling still lingered. then, a couple days b4 skool started, I was at a pool party with my 3 closest friends, and the 1 whose house I was at has a small empty space of woods called th "Enchanted Forest." we went in there, hung out a bit, and went back to the pool.now, they have a swing hanging from a big tree in the middle, and the 2 ropes that hold the swing up are tied in a knot at the bottom. when we came back later, the knot was untied. nobody had been in there after us. O_O

by iloveed97 on 10/30/2010 12:20:55 PM

MOD! PLZ HELP ME!
my mom won't let me get Girl's Life mag, and I REALLY want it! She says its not good for me to be reading stuff about hair and makeup and boys, and that im too young for this stuff. but im not! i love your site and i check out ur mag from the library whenever i can, and one of my friends gave me an old issue and i couldn't stop reading it. what should i do? im 13, and im tired of little kid mags!

Hey girl,

There's not much you can do except talk to your mom. Be very grown-up and polite in asking her, but ask her about subscribing to Girls' Life again and explain why you want to read it. You can talk about how the features in the mag are the kinds of topics you are interested in and explain why you aren't too young. Rather than just telling her that you are the right age, give reasons of your maturity and how you are responsible. You shouldn't be sneaking behind her back to read it, either, though, because you and your mom should be able to trust eachother and you should follow her guidelines. If she hasn't seen a copy, ask if you could bring her an issue and show her that you feel it is appropriate for someone your age.

Vanessa J.

by i♥drama on 10/30/2010 12:02:17 PM

OMG ITS SOO FREAKY!!!! IM HOME ALONE!!!! I'm the only one here in my house. Im probably gonna be creeped out if i hear noises. I think i might have to carry a baseball bat until my mom get home from work!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND TELL ME YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!! I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU!! Smile COMMENT NOW AND CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!! Smile
xoxo,
Amanda

PS- If you need any advice with halloween, friends, boys, makeup, hair, or anything else... JUST ASK ME AND COMMENT UR QUESTION ON MY PROFILE!! Im happy to help. LOVE YA GIRLIESSSS!

by ashjoka on 10/30/2010 11:12:58 AM

scary!!!!!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 10/30/2010 11:12:01 AM

creepy..

this also proves my point that not all ghost are bad.

by aqua girl on 10/30/2010 11:11:42 AM