9 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

10 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

11 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

Totally True Tales of Terror

We asked, you spilled all. Here are four freaky stories about real-life brushes with the supernatural from GL readers just like you.

Weirder things have happenned... does anyone want to hear my story about a demented ferby????

by stephrika on 10/30/2010 11:07:49 AM

hey guys!
need advice???
My names Jodi and all my friends tell me that I'm really great on giving advice on ANYTHING so if you need any, please post a comment on my profile (telling me your problem) and I will write back ASAP!

_jodij123

by jodij123 on 10/30/2010 10:42:48 AM

hey guys!
Need advice???
My name is Jodi and all my friends say that I'm really good at giving advice. so if you need ANY advice, please post a comment on my profile (telling me your problem) and I will write back ASAP!

-jodi123

by jodij123 on 10/30/2010 10:38:33 AM

i am freaking out
did u know that i'm the only peson awake in my house right now?

by ugogirl123 on 10/30/2010 10:33:56 AM

omg wierd things used to happen in my old house too! the couple who used to live in there were really wealthy and suddenly the woman just died.. so there were always wierd things going on! like shadows that didn't belong to anyone else, and faucets that start to run, and often things went missing from my mom's closet..

by dancer10196 on 10/30/2010 10:23:49 AM

Holy canolini!! Those are freaky especially that last one!!

by twlighter4ever on 10/30/2010 9:46:37 AM

Cool beans! I love 'em! Happy Halloween, I am going as SNOOPY!
My advice to you: make your costume, you'd be surprised if I told you how easy to make ur own costume, go for it girlie!

P.S. If you think a chain email is scary , don't send it please
if ur freaked out dont make somebody else freak out (:

by colorqueen101 on 10/30/2010 9:11:13 AM

The last story about the shower and the little boy is really creepy. I will never buy a really old house cause I don't want any weird things to happen like in these stories.

by kathy4563 on 10/30/2010 9:11:12 AM