AN HOUR AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

2 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

Awesome (and Affordable!) Costume Ideas

Of course ya want to look totally fab and festive for Halloween but sometimes costs seem to, um, add up fast. No worries gal, GL has you covered!

I'm gonna be a dead but not quite gone vampire rock star. so fun and I like the cowgirl idea

by cullenqueen101 on 10/31/2011 11:07:53 AM

The cowgirl is a good idea! Maybe I will be a cowgirl. Smile

by caligirl99 on 10/22/2011 9:53:36 PM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by girlfunhrf on 10/17/2011 4:51:13 PM

I am going to be a zombie rockstar,it is from partycity and it looks AWESOME!

by guitarsrsweet55 on 10/8/2011 11:57:43 PM

I think im going to be a zombie rockstar.I saw it on Partycity.com and BAM i saw it.Totally sweet costumes for anybody even dogs!

by guitarsrsweet55 on 10/8/2011 11:55:04 PM

i'm going as a pair of pants... don't ask...

by THawesome! on 10/1/2011 4:53:37 PM

I went as mother nature!Smile I made it and it came out really good. It only took about an hour or two. I would suggest going as it next year! Smile

by HockeyLady96 on 11/25/2010 10:43:39 AM

Okay ive seen it everywhere now, what does MOD mean. Ive been wondering this forever and im dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!1 PLEASE respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by alison99 on 11/25/2010 9:25:00 AM

I was a mad hatter, and my twin sister was a hippie(; We had the most epic halloween party of the year!

by ens01 on 11/8/2010 7:56:27 PM

i was a howboe ... but when i dressed up for school i was a jail brake with my friend

by chipper on 11/3/2010 5:36:05 PM