1 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

3 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

COMMENTS

Scary Movie Sleepover

Everybody loves a good Halloween movie, so what could be better than a whole night full of ‘em?

love horror and scary movies. i just watched scream 4. but my friends don't like them as much. i have a fun idea for us hehehe

by bookworm_98 on 10/19/2011 8:22:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ! ! ! Hi ! I'm home sick today and I'm extremely bored ! Do you know anything fun I can do ? Thanks !

Hey girl! Sick!? Oh no Frown Hope you're not feeling too under the weather! You can head over to our craft section and look at the different activities there. They're sure to be fun and will make the time go by faster. Feel better soon! Smile

Caitlin F.

by Duffawuff on 12/8/2010 12:53:08 PM

This is a great idea!

by bow2003 on 12/4/2010 12:41:03 AM

i am having a sleep over right now it is fun plus we r going to eat popcorn and watch scarie movies all night.we have no school tomorrow yay!!!!

by luver9856 on 11/14/2010 6:01:05 PM

for some comedy-not-so-scary you could watch some Abbott and Costello movies!

by SuperSquirrel on 11/12/2010 10:07:48 AM

uggh I SO! wish I could! XD Like EVERYONE! I know is terrified of horror movies!~ Tong (including me...... but every couple years I forget *how* scared I was I wanna watch 'them again~!!!!!!!! ;P ;D
-Sammie!

by Samocin97 on 11/11/2010 8:47:19 PM

i love doing those...
i call it "monster movie night"

by mooseanddux on 11/8/2010 10:01:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, what can I do with just me and my BFF that is under $10?
Thanks in advance.
XOXO
-ES

hey! get coffee Smile

Helen S.

by Emerald_Sparkles on 10/28/2010 5:59:44 PM

I'm having a scary night with my besties this Saturday Smile

by whitecoconut on 10/28/2010 4:12:12 PM

It sounds like so much fun!!!

by berrybelle on 10/28/2010 3:10:04 PM