6 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

9 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

10 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Chocolate candy bark

Lookin’ for a tasty way to polish off those Halloween leftovers? Don’t binge! Whip up a batch of this sweet ‘n’ satisfying, no-bake chocolate bark. Wrapped...

That looks like a perfectly easy,and YUMMY Christmas prezzie for my family. I'll just put candy canes in instead of nuts or berries. I'll have to whip some up when they're not around. (Bonus? Some for me to munch on. Yum!)

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 11/30/2011 7:19:40 PM

You had this last year. Oh well, they're still really good.

I actually made them.

by riel5 on 11/24/2011 4:42:02 PM

Not something to be reading at "that time of the month!" it looks so yummy!!!

by jewels96 on 11/24/2011 1:03:37 AM

Mod mod Smile
I really want to make this! But I was wondering what kind of candy should I put in it? Or do I just put nuts?

Hey girl, you could just do nuts or if you want to make it more festive, chopped candy cane or M&Ms. Mmm!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Georgie 4 on 11/19/2011 10:16:32 AM

that looks SOOOO good!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/12/2011 11:22:28 AM

Hey Gals come check out my club it's called Perfect Pets. As probably guessed it all about our amazing animals!

by macaronimusic on 11/12/2011 10:37:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD why is it that when i came on here there was no "bod"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! did u guys get rid of it or something!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey girly, no we don't have that section anymore. However we still have the Health & Fitness section. Check it out! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 11/9/2011 8:10:06 PM

o o o yummy!!!! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 11/9/2011 5:26:55 PM

Sounds delicious!

by sweetooth on 11/9/2011 2:59:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am REALLY low on money...I'm only 12 years old so it's not like I can go and get a job. Any ideas for me on how to make some money?

Hey chica,

Why not try dog-sitting or baby-sitting for some people in your neighborhood?
Jordan S.