AN HOUR AGO 7 fun flicks that prove that school isn't so bad: http://t.co/YVVX0Jy6vn

2 HOURS AGO Ear cuffs: no piercing required: http://t.co/AXGV9XSXkr

3 HOURS AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

COMMENTS

Chocolate candy bark

Lookin’ for a tasty way to polish off those Halloween leftovers? Don’t binge! Whip up a batch of this sweet ‘n’ satisfying, no-bake chocolate bark. Wrapped...

This sounds yummy but I make almost the same thing but instead of using nuts and dried fruit, etc. I use peppermints!! I call it peppermint bark!! I first got the idea from Williams Sonoma where they gave out samples of theirs. I was going to buy it but a box of it was like $20-30!!

by elisea625415 on 11/9/2011 9:34:17 AM

I bet if you melted candy bars like snickers and used a fudge recipe you could make snickers fudge!!!(or with any other candy bars)

by bff61 on 11/8/2011 9:30:53 PM

i so wouldnt even have enough candy left from halloween i barely got any this yr b/c of some reasons tht i dont feel like explaining.

by coly33 on 11/8/2011 7:31:35 PM

Sounds yummy! Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 11/8/2011 6:41:44 PM

OMG Delish!

by indesicive1 on 11/8/2011 5:16:33 PM

So good!!!!! I made it with a hershey choclate bar and little peppermints and it came out sooooooooo good!!!!

by monkeysrawesome12 on 12/22/2010 9:02:21 PM

i love this recipe i made it with candy canes and it was an Alsome holiday treat!

by shoppingfreak98 on 12/20/2010 8:47:34 PM

Mod
The Chocolate bark came out delicious! I added pieces of candy cane to it and my friends at it right up!

by gravationgirl on 12/7/2010 6:41:40 AM

MOD MOD How many servings does this recipe make? My friends want me to make it for part of their christmas presents and i have no Idea how much to make

Hey chicaa! It uses an 8 oz chocolate bar, so I'd say you would get a couple of pieces for probably two people out of it. If each girl wants three or four pieces, I may suggest using one recipe per girl, or two girls just to be safe. Let's be honest, we all know girls love chocolate so the more the merrier! Let us know how delicious it turns out! Smile

Caitlin F.

by gravationgirl on 12/6/2010 8:18:35 AM

Swear to you! This is genius!!! I've done it a million times and every time they are JUST RIGHT!

by Lauren Spector on 11/22/2010 11:15:06 PM