8 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

11 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

13 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

World's Greatest Halloween Records

Wanna break a record this Halloween?

i got a HUGE pumpkin this year!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 10/25/2010 10:47:55 PM

acctually the haunted factory in Lenoir NC is now currently the longest haunted trail...those facts must've been gathered awhile ago...It will be in the next guiness book of world records

by stephnicole on 10/25/2010 9:41:38 PM

mod mod mod. i got stung for the first time in my life today and i am fifteen. it swelled up and had a diameter of about an dinch and a half. it also hurt for about three and a half hours. is that bad? am i allergic to bees?

Hey girl, I'm not a med expert, so I can't say for sure.  I would definitely check in with an adult as soon as possible so they can help you check it.

Marie H.

by riel5 on 10/25/2010 8:50:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO MY QUESTION!! =D

No problem!  We're always glad to help. Smile

Marie H.

by xxjustinbieberxx on 10/25/2010 8:30:49 PM

also, my brother said that the sloss furnace, got a world record 4 being SUPER scary!!!

luv ya!

LEGALLY GINGER

by legallyginger on 10/25/2010 8:26:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I REALLY wanna go to a school dance that's coming soon but i'm too embarassed cuz i think that people will make fun of cuz of how i dance =( please tell me what i should do!!!!! PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!! thanx in advance!!

Hey girl, chances are, people won't make fun of you.  People are usually too worried about how they're dancing to judge anyone else!  When you get there, just take it slow and see how everyone else is dancing.  And talk to your friends - they might be just as nervous as you!

Marie H.

by xxjustinbieberxx on 10/25/2010 7:46:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD ect. I have glasses and I really don't like them. I have contacts but whenever I put them in it's SO hard to take them out. I freak out! Could you help me with my contact fear? Your help is very appriciated

Hey girl, I totes know what you mean - I had SO much trouble with my contacts when I first started out.  It just takes practice.  If you have some time at home, practice taking them in and out a few times.  Just take a deep breath, be careful, and go slow!  It takes a while, but you can get used to them if you want to.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Sheltie_Lover on 10/25/2010 7:15:41 PM

Hey girls! come check out club STARS. Its a new club im starting and really need a lot of people.All the info is at the bottom under Healthy you. THANX FOR READING!!!!!!!!!

by cougargirl on 10/25/2010 6:17:50 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, anything and everything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help ya out! No question is weird I promise!
Love, Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 10/25/2010 6:04:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Our school is having a halloween dance on Thursday, but I'm not sure if I should go! 1. I don't know what to be. 2. It's a high school dance, a HUGE step from middle school. 3. My best friend can't make it! What should I do!

Hey girl, It's totally up to you, and just because you miss this one doesn't mean you can't go to any of the other dances.  But if you're thinking about it, maybe you should go for it.  Find at least one pal to go with (it can even be someone you're just starting to get to know).  You don't have to have a super-crazy costume.  You might like this last-minute ideas for a simple costume - http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/27/Last-Minute-Halloween-Costumes.aspx.  xoxo

Marie H.