12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

New music for your monster mash

Throwing a Halloween party this weekend? These modern-day hits will give ya the thrill you’re looking for.

This is Halloween from the nightmare before christmas is a great halloween song!!

by flacucha25 on 11/2/2010 1:55:22 PM

mod
thanks 4 the music!!!!!!!

by kaidenlefty41699 on 10/30/2010 6:11:05 PM

> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 10/26/2010 11:08:28 PM

LOVE rocky horror picture show, can't wait to see the glee episode tonight! also, that's a really cool playlist, I like the idea of having a more current twist to Halloween playlists. I had my party last weekend, unfortunately, but I had a pretty cool playlist. my favorite Halloween songs are The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, and Sweeney Tod soundtrack.

by beachgirl324 on 10/26/2010 8:40:02 PM

Hey girls! come check out club STARS. Its a new club im starting and really need a lot of people.All the info is at the bottom under Healthy you. THANX FOR READING!!!!!!!!!

by cougargirl on 10/26/2010 8:18:12 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, anything and everything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help ya out! No question is weird I promise!
Love,Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 10/26/2010 6:07:57 PM

These song are inapropriate for kids what if their parent dont want them to listen to these song what do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :"(

by jamiedi on 10/26/2010 5:23:22 PM

Hey girlies!
Need help and advice? I'd LOVE to help yah! From friends, boys, and family probs to makeup, skin, and a hair stitch, I can help. Comment on my profile with any question, and I'll reply ASAP (within at least 3 days max) with a thoughtful answer!
<3 Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/26/2010 4:40:29 PM

OH! I like Muse. It's an amazing rock band. My favorite song by them so far is Time is Running Out. IT's not that spooky, but it can be, sort of, and it will DEFINATELY get people dancing! It's so catchy!

by tomboy2010 on 10/26/2010 3:55:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok... at my school this week is spirit week: crazy hair day, sport day, etc... friday is costume day but i'm afraid that i will be one of the few people that'll dress up. im planning on being a witch. (not the neon one more like an elegant one complete with pionted hat and cape.) WHAT DO U THINK I SHOULD DO???? the last thing i want to do is look like a dork.... HELP HELP HELP

Dressing up is so fun Im sure alot more people will do it then you think, and if they dont they are missing out! Rock that witch costume!!

Lindsay S.