1 HOURS AGO If you have food allergies, then you know the struggle is real: http://t.co/nO9df9R6Au

2 HOURS AGO Found: The best bangs for your face shape: http://t.co/qST9gEsIfs

3 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

COMMENTS

3 More Ways to Make Halloween a Li'l Healthier

No one’s saying you have to skip the candy completely (well, maybe your dentist), but we’ve got a few ways make sure Halloween isn’t totally...

4 halloween i am going to wear sparkly black tights, a rainbow tutu, neon yellow suspenders, and green fingerless gloves. what would that be called?

Hey katherinebrown2001, maybe a clown, an 80s girl, a colorful witch or fairy. Hope one of these work! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katherinebrown2001 on 10/11/2012 11:28:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, this is kinda strange but I was wondering...are there any workouts I can do to get rid of, or slim down, my "love handles"? (The fat that sits above your hips) I really hate mine. Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Best thing for the "love handle"/hip area is cardio. Go out for a jog, start kickboxing, or go for a brisk bike ride regularly and you'll definitely feel better!

Lauren C.

by laurynlovesu123 on 11/1/2010 8:59:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, What is a good exercise or a few good exercises that burn calories, fast????

Helen S.

by The Quirky Bookwormy on 10/31/2010 4:47:38 PM

I'm just gonna go for the healthier candy (If that makes sense!). Stuff like Lifesavers instead of chocolate, etc Smile

by EllieMJ on 10/30/2010 2:43:42 PM

> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 10/26/2010 11:02:57 PM

ya, when trick or treating, just eat candy that won't ruin your bod. like 200 cals max...

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/26/2010 10:56:24 PM

I wish I could go trick or treating, but I don't want to be arrested. o_O I just found out its against the law to trick or treat over age twelve in some places.

by CupCakers3 on 10/26/2010 8:32:05 PM

Hey girlies!
Need help and advice? I'd LOVE to help yah! From friends, boys, and family probs to makeup, skin, and a hair stitch, I can help. Comment on my profile with any question, and I'll reply ASAP (within at least 3 days max) with a thoughtful answer!
<3 Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/26/2010 7:40:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
please help!
okay, so today my friends said that i was under weight, and i know im not, so i told them i don't and everything, but they said i look it. im am really skinny, but i eat a lot and just have a really fast metabolism!!! what can i do? its really bugging me and always has?
thanks.

Hey girl, just don't sweat it. Ignore the remarks and just stick to exercising and eating a balance diet, i.e. take care of yourself. Someday you'll find that metabolism is a blessing.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by TheSmartie on 10/26/2010 7:36:50 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, anything and everything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help ya out!!
No question is weird I promise!
Love, Kikidee12