Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 7 stylish ways to brighten your spring wardrobe: http://t.co/QVdBlYCsst

14 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

15 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

COMMENTS

A Halloween Party the Kidz Bop Way

Calling all spooky sistahs — Halloween is almost here. Just the other day, we gave ya some suggestions for a modern-day spooky playlist and now...

Kidz Bop is the worst thing that has ever happened to the world. I would much rather die a horrible slow painful death similar to the black plague rather than listen to kidz bop. Kidz Bop is pretty much encouraging kids to listen to music about going out and drinking and sex, (yes, I'm aware not all the music that Kidz Bop ruins is about that, but stil.)

Kidz Bop is the most idiotic idea to ever have been developed. May God have mercy on the poor soul who came up with such a horrid idea.

by pinkandlime on 12/27/2010 8:00:46 PM

omg i hate kids bop they make it sound so bad Frown

by cupcakegirlandfan on 11/16/2010 7:42:50 PM

OMG! I love kidz bop! they almost sound as good as dog poo splatting on the ground! <333 *sarcasm*

by CupCakers3 on 10/29/2010 12:30:46 AM

why does kidz bop exist? my siblings, friends, cousins, and i all agree they take really good current songs and ruin them by having kids with bad voices remix them. its awful!!! one of the worst products on the market. btw, and we consider it a totally scam

by astrostar88 on 10/28/2010 10:50:20 PM

i agree w/ monkeygirl610. kidz bop? really? no one actually likes their music except 5 year olds.

by kgirl79 on 10/28/2010 6:02:27 PM

I'm sorry GL, but really? Kidz Bop? There are a lot of readers of GL in middle school and early high school and I'm betting that a large amount don't listen to Kidz Bop... Just a suggestion, but take into account what age you're aiming for because you're a bit sporadic about what you make articles about.. I mean, articles about cute high heels, fashionable clothing, your period, boys, make-up, and then... Kidz Bop. Just something to think about Smile

by monkeygirl610 on 10/28/2010 3:30:00 PM

yea kidz bop is stuupid

by llsdbb on 10/28/2010 2:35:44 PM

I hate kidz bop

by Baksketballchick11 on 10/28/2010 2:07:03 PM

I hate kidz bop! they ruin every good song they sing!!

by gracedominates246 on 10/28/2010 7:44:12 AM

I hate kidz bop! they ruin every good song they sing!!

by gracedominates246 on 10/28/2010 7:43:54 AM