1 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

4 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

4 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

5 Ways to Keep it Cute on Halloween

We've got some major Halloween dos to make your Oct. 31 fun and fancy free!

Thanks for the help! This year I am doing a masquerade butterfly kind of thing! Its going to be cool! Smile

by LAS625 on 10/12/2011 10:18:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I got a Mad Hatter costume that is navy blue, lime green and bright pink, what is good makeup and hair to go with it? Thanks

by sunstar on 10/10/2011 1:50:23 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by MsFroggy999 on 12/5/2010 9:54:19 PM

MOD???
y arent my question ever being answered??? ill ask them wait for hours and nothing...i understand u r very very busy but it seems as though u r always skippng my question...

Hey girl, trust me, we're not skipping your Qs. It's just there are a lot of other girls who asked Qs before you. Trust me when I say we're trying to get through a lot of questions and put thought in each as fast as we can.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by zany94 on 11/2/2010 7:24:08 PM

It snowed at around noon this Halloween for about an hour! Earliest snow I can remember. Gotta love Canada..... Thankfully I went as Hermione so I was able to get a coat under my robe and rock the Gryffindor scarf.

by kgirlpanda on 11/1/2010 5:37:38 PM

Those are good tips.

by S123 on 10/31/2010 12:40:00 PM

Mod MOd MOD
my nails are horrible i bite them and tear off the skin on the sides when i am bored i want it all to go away so i can have normal nails not torn up ones that look horible! any advice

There is nail polish that tastes bad so it keeps you from wanting to bite anymore. That should prevent a lot of the biting. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by coke-cola on 10/30/2010 10:12:14 PM

MOD! ok so im going to a halloween party TONIGHT and i dont have a costume yet! i need a quick and easy costume idea that i can make from items in my house today! any good ideas?! thanks!! Smile

I was in a similar situation as you: I needed a costume for last night and I made it Thursday. I went to Goodwill and found a shirt and boots so that I could be a cowgirl, and then I got a hat from a nearby party store. I already had a skirt to wear with the outfit, and I braided my hair. If you can make it out to Goodwill or a thrift store, those would be good places to start looking for things. They have a bunch of regular clothes and shoes, but they also had some costumes. If you're looking just to go from items in your house, maybe you could wear all black and be a spy, a ninja, or a black cat (if you could find ears). A few girls on here have also suggested as going as a pageant queen - you could wear a fancy dress and wear a sash with Miss _____  written on it. Good luck!

Vanessa J. Jess D. Elizabeth P.

by albstein222 on 10/30/2010 11:54:37 AM

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/29/2010 11:17:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I really like this guy and the problem is he's already dating someone else. I'm the one who got them together a year ago. The other day i didn't even know if they were dating cuz i was going through his phone(cuz he gave it to me) and i noticed they hadn't texted each other in 3 weeks. I never see them hanging out the last time they went on a date was 3 months ago when he asked me to go to a movie with him and his gf making me the 3rd wheel. At school he only hangs out with me cuz he doesn't like his gf's friends. The other day he told me that we were gonna be best friends forever and he kissed me on the cheek. And I really like him but he's still dating someone so idk what to do.
thx so much
much love volleyball450

Hey girl, since you put them together, I'd definitely wait. It's really not a good deal to like him right now. Maybe at least wait until he isn't dating her anymore, then talk to him. I'd be patient though, or start crushing on another cutie! =]
lauren r.