8 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

11 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

12 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Be the Most Amazing You!

Decisions, decisions, decisions. We make tons of 'em each day. Some are HUGE (which parent should I live with now that they are getting divorced?), and some...

MODMODMOD-I cant wait to get this! it will help a lot<3

by kra1697 on 7/25/2013 2:44:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi, I was just wondering what age group this book best fits. I'm a overly-mature thirteen year old. Do you think this would work for me?

hey! yeah i think so Smile

Helen S.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/6/2013 2:05:41 PM

what does mod mean? plz comment the answer on my profile. thxSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 2/17/2012 4:38:27 PM

Hey soccerplayer77, it's what I and a couple of other girls do every day here on GL. We approve comments and help you chicas out with any problems you may have. So if you ever need advice on anything let us know and we will help ya out!

what is modding Lynae P.

by soccerplayer77 on 1/11/2012 7:36:49 PM

I wish I can get one

by soccerplayer77 on 1/11/2012 7:35:40 PM

I love these books. I wish they would do one on fashion!!! XOXO teddy

by teddy714 on 11/10/2011 6:15:07 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/21/2011 5:42:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD How come whenever I post something it does not show up for days later?

Hey girl. I'm not sure why. When I'm modding. I usually approve all appropriate comments pretty quickly. Smile

mary h.

by 15hayhay on 7/12/2011 12:39:23 PM

This is an awesome book, they should make more than just 4

by kaitlynbff on 4/10/2011 6:37:11 PM

This looks like such a great book! I think that one of the prize giveaway's in the magazine should be one of these books!
Thanks-