AN HOUR AGO Wait, is @bellathorne getting a new show!? http://t.co/UxotAivzFO

1 HOURS AGO Don't get it twisted—guys can be catty, too: http://t.co/ebvkj4RSXi

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 flirty femmes catch Hip Hop HD shoes from @GottaFlurt: http://t.co/1UpVj4S1Yj

COMMENTS

Cute Fall Jackets (that actually fit your budget!)

Check out more of these must-have looks here!

the last one is the cutest

by popgirl101 on 1/20/2011 6:32:09 PM

the last fall jacket i luv tht one and its good through fall-spring

by hwada1 on 1/2/2011 9:11:50 PM

the military jacket is a must in all closets, but you must keep hold of the fact that they are cheaper better ones out there.
-Devann

by devann8 on 12/16/2010 4:03:57 PM

the black and white one is a good deal, they sell it for fifty dollars at belk
-Devann

by devann8 on 11/24/2010 4:06:58 PM

Love the hounds tooth wool trench coat Smile) Amazing price, too!!

by Sarra K on 11/18/2010 7:24:16 PM

I love the military jacket! I saw one just like it in one of my fav stores but it was like $60! I don't have that kind of cash.

by ggheartsmuffins63 on 11/13/2010 12:03:47 AM

Oh my goodness these are so cute!!!! I like the last one a ton!!!! And clutterqueen45, i totally agree with 5m1l3yme! i got a pair 2 years a go from costco and they still look brand new, plus they look JUST like Uggs! (I would recomend water-proffing them tho Smile <3

by camiecitrus on 11/12/2010 5:29:50 PM

I <3 the houndstooth! the last one is super cute too!

by ruby5river5 on 11/12/2010 8:20:17 AM

I <3 the houndstooth, the last one is super cute too!

by ruby5river5 on 11/12/2010 8:18:24 AM

The last one is so cute.I want it $46 dollars is an ok pricee but i w1ould love the price to get a little lower.

by abake1 on 11/9/2010 6:29:54 PM

Need a little inspiration for your spring break wardrobe? Check out GL’s Pinterest for some great ideas for your family trip.

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!