14 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

16 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

17 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Cute Fall Jackets (that actually fit your budget!)

Check out more of these must-have looks here!

the last one is the cutest

by popgirl101 on 1/20/2011 6:32:09 PM

the last fall jacket i luv tht one and its good through fall-spring

by hwada1 on 1/2/2011 9:11:50 PM

the military jacket is a must in all closets, but you must keep hold of the fact that they are cheaper better ones out there.
-Devann

by devann8 on 12/16/2010 4:03:57 PM

the black and white one is a good deal, they sell it for fifty dollars at belk
-Devann

by devann8 on 11/24/2010 4:06:58 PM

Love the hounds tooth wool trench coat Smile) Amazing price, too!!

by Sarra K on 11/18/2010 7:24:16 PM

I love the military jacket! I saw one just like it in one of my fav stores but it was like $60! I don't have that kind of cash.

by ggheartsmuffins63 on 11/13/2010 12:03:47 AM

Oh my goodness these are so cute!!!! I like the last one a ton!!!! And clutterqueen45, i totally agree with 5m1l3yme! i got a pair 2 years a go from costco and they still look brand new, plus they look JUST like Uggs! (I would recomend water-proffing them tho Smile <3

by camiecitrus on 11/12/2010 5:29:50 PM

I <3 the houndstooth! the last one is super cute too!

by ruby5river5 on 11/12/2010 8:20:17 AM

I <3 the houndstooth, the last one is super cute too!

by ruby5river5 on 11/12/2010 8:18:24 AM

The last one is so cute.I want it $46 dollars is an ok pricee but i w1ould love the price to get a little lower.

by abake1 on 11/9/2010 6:29:54 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.