24 MINUTES AGO Which #HungerGames hottie is right for you?

AN HOUR AGO What type of hairbrush should you *ACTUALLY* be using? 💆💆

2 HOURS AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude 🏃🏃�

Cute Fall Jackets (that actually fit your budget!)

Check out more of these must-have looks here!

the last one is the cutest

by popgirl101 on 1/20/2011 6:32:09 PM

the last fall jacket i luv tht one and its good through fall-spring

by hwada1 on 1/2/2011 9:11:50 PM

the military jacket is a must in all closets, but you must keep hold of the fact that they are cheaper better ones out there.

by devann8 on 12/16/2010 4:03:57 PM

the black and white one is a good deal, they sell it for fifty dollars at belk

by devann8 on 11/24/2010 4:06:58 PM

Love the hounds tooth wool trench coat Smile) Amazing price, too!!

by Sarra K on 11/18/2010 7:24:16 PM

I love the military jacket! I saw one just like it in one of my fav stores but it was like $60! I don't have that kind of cash.

by ggheartsmuffins63 on 11/13/2010 12:03:47 AM

Oh my goodness these are so cute!!!! I like the last one a ton!!!! And clutterqueen45, i totally agree with 5m1l3yme! i got a pair 2 years a go from costco and they still look brand new, plus they look JUST like Uggs! (I would recomend water-proffing them tho Smile <3

by camiecitrus on 11/12/2010 5:29:50 PM

I <3 the houndstooth! the last one is super cute too!

by ruby5river5 on 11/12/2010 8:20:17 AM

I <3 the houndstooth, the last one is super cute too!

by ruby5river5 on 11/12/2010 8:18:24 AM

The last one is so cute.I want it $46 dollars is an ok pricee but i w1ould love the price to get a little lower.

by abake1 on 11/9/2010 6:29:54 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!