6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

8 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Cute Fall Jackets (that actually fit your budget!)

Check out more of these must-have looks here!

Awesome!! I like them all.

by monkeysrawesome12 on 10/31/2010 12:59:54 PM

omg i love peacoats

by waspl on 10/31/2010 12:09:56 AM

I love the trench and the double breast jacket! So cute! (:

by musicluva246 on 10/30/2010 10:17:28 PM

wo... i was looking on freepeople and found this AWE-SOMME coat thingy, ony problem is, it's expensive! Is there anything out there like this without the pricey... well, price?

technicolor dreamcoat.. it really is, like, my dream coat

by iamthewalrus0 on 10/30/2010 9:29:52 PM

The only one that really fits my budget is the Antique Finish Button Jacket from, although I don't really like it. My favorite is the Sierra Twill Military Bomber from Delias rules!

by babygirl1999 on 10/30/2010 9:22:18 PM

omg i love the last one! the peacoat is so cute! i want one for a dressier coat for church and such. i want it in gray though, not cream. =) have a fantastical day!!!

by mollyra on 10/30/2010 9:08:51 PM

at kgirl79

last year my bbf was a tourist, too! for your canyd bag, you shouilg use a tote beach bag with a hawaiian pattern on it. Hope thia helps.

by IttyBittyKittyCommittee on 10/30/2010 8:29:18 PM

Hey girlie!
Need help or advice? I'd love to help! I love getting comments, so any question I'll answer. From boys, friends, and family to skin, hair, and makeup, I can help! I'll also give you a super fast reply (around 1-3 days)with a thoughtful answer. Comment away chicka!
<3 Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/30/2010 8:11:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD I just bout a black coat that is the same style as the checkered one above. What are some of the best things to wear it with and also, how do you make it so it doesn't look too formal for school?

Hey girl, colored or patterned tights, ripped jeans, colored skinny jeans and knee high boots would look good with that coat. A bright colored scarf would also look really nice. Pairing the coat with flats and even hoodies will make it look less formal. Cute coat! Smile

Lynae P.

by Luvhorses7576 on 10/30/2010 7:59:32 PM

MOD for halloween im being a tacky tourist, complete with a really bad fake tan, straw bag, bright clothes, camera, and maps. i really want it to be over the top. any ideas?

Hey girly, oh that's original, i like it. Um you could wear a big floppy hat and sunglasses, have binaculars around your neck, wear a button up shirt, shorts, socks and tennis shoes. Other than that  I think you're good to go. The fake tan will make it over the top. Have fun this Halloween! Smile

Lynae P.

by kgirl79 on 10/30/2010 7:51:25 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!