Bridget M.

is modding

34 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

Cute Fall Jackets (that actually fit your budget!)

Check out more of these must-have looks here!

I LUV the 1st and the last 1!!!

by Randafanna2 on 10/30/2010 7:40:59 PM

I like them! But I like the one from Delias was the BEST!!!!!!! Hahaha.

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 10/30/2010 6:57:34 PM

i wish they fetures stores like walmart or old navy that is also in other countries

BE INTERNATIONAL

by cre8tive_2114 on 10/30/2010 5:32:43 PM

MODMODMOD okay so me and my friend both like the same guy, and to tell you the truth i can't imagine life with out him, and he is the highlight of my daySmile i really don't know what to do because i really dont want to lose the friendship, but teh guy is SOOO amazing? any ideas?

Hey chica, this is a sticky sitch. No girlfriends should ever let any guy come in between them, so it might be best to let this guy go. He defintely is worth loosing your friendship for. Smile

Lynae P.

by pocotoco22 on 10/30/2010 5:23:19 PM

I love them.... but i Can't fit them. I am thirteen and incredibly short.... any tips to help me get taller?

by StarzComet on 10/30/2010 4:29:47 PM

50 bucks is still kinda expensive... but I love the Delias one! Delias is awesome!

by pinkmoose3 on 10/30/2010 4:02:05 PM

those are cute...i got a trench and a double breasted brown jacket with a big collar for 12 a piece at ross's

by stephnicole on 10/30/2010 3:03:10 PM

these are all adorable, but soo not within my budget. dont u guyz have anything for people 12 and without a job and allowance?!

by fashiongurl on 10/30/2010 2:52:30 PM

I absolutely LOVE the last one!!!! soooooo cute!!!

by mspillers on 10/30/2010 2:21:37 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limits
From your girlie<3