COMMENTS

Cute Fall Jackets (that actually fit your budget!)

Check out more of these must-have looks here!

I prefer the ones at Old Navy. They are cheap and just as cute Laughing

by travelchic10 on 10/30/2010 12:57:08 PM

i love all of them :] except the antique 1!

by famousrichgirl on 10/30/2010 12:32:27 PM

Those are all really cute, but not my budget...I dont have a job or allowence

by bff61 on 10/30/2010 11:33:16 AM

mod mod mod
There is this guy i really like, and i thought he really liked me. When i checked my Facebook today he said that he had a great time with this girl and that he hopes she's his. Should i just give up on him or should i still have hope?

Hey girl,

You can try to keep talking to him but I would probably be on the lookout for another guy because it seems like he might be interested in this other girl. You could certainly continue your friendship, though. Maybe you could see whether he keeps posting things about her on Facebook. If he doesn't continue to post about her, there's a chance that he could be interested in a few people at the same time and is trying to decide.

Vanessa J.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 10/30/2010 11:31:18 AM

love em all! (:

by allysonk294 on 10/30/2010 11:13:32 AM

hey guys!
need advice???
My names Jodi and all my friends tell me that I'm really great on giving advice on ANYTHING so if you need any, please post a comment on my profile (telling me your problem) and I will write back ASAP!

_jodij123

by jodij123 on 10/30/2010 10:44:50 AM

mod mod mod
im looking for a good digital camera...any suggestions?
thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

I would check out some cameras at the store and look at the reviews of the products online. I'd stick with a reliable brand, like Nikon, Sony, Canon, Kodak or Olympus. A higher amount of megapixels means the photos will be of higher quality, and there are also other features to check out, like the kind of memory card it takes, amount of zoom and size of the screen on the back. Good luck!

Vanessa J.

by declaration on 10/30/2010 10:39:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay I'm 14 years old, 5 ft 4 in, and weigh 100 pounds. I hav wide hips, a narrow waist and a small chest. I am Indian. I always feel out of proportion because it looks like I have a huge but and no chest. What r somethings I can do to feel less awkward with my body? Thnx a bunch!

Hey girl,

Even if you feel a little out of proportion, I bet other people aren't seeing you that way! I notice things like that much more easily about myself than I do with others. When you try on clothes at the store, find outfits that make you look and feel great about yourself. It's really important to have confidence, because that can realy shine through. Also emphasize what you love about yourself. Awesome hair? Spend a little bit of time playing that up. Pretty eyes? Make your eyes pop with a little bit of eyeshadow and mascara.

Vanessa J.

by Ivorykey96 on 10/30/2010 10:10:40 AM

I really wish I could pull off a peacoat those are so cute but I look matronly in them so I went for a traditional poofy plaid winter coat this year.

by twlighter4ever on 10/30/2010 9:56:09 AM

Hey girls!
This is a club made for all of you that have mental/emotional health issues! So if you if you have mental/emotional health issues then comment or ask a question….. whatever you want. Smile Have a GREAT day!! Smile

by Club Tough Stuff on 10/30/2010 9:07:37 AM