AN HOUR AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

2 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Seven Spooky Celebs This Moment

The biggest stars of 2010 have definitely had more than their fair share of creepy moments—and the year's not even over yet!

LADY GAGA
Her meat dress was creepy.

MILEY
She has gone risque.

GLEE
And my favorite show has gone crazy. I would have been embarassed to watch the last show with my dad. With Finn taking his pants off and walking only in his underwear through the hall. But, wow his body was hot!
And that comment about how girls can now see naked guys on the internet and look at their bodies was weird. Even if its true I dont think they need to say something we all know about.

by luckykel on 11/1/2010 4:46:09 PM

Lady GaGa's meat dress was totally weird at the VMA's,I haven't seen Miley's Can't Be Tamed video but i've heard some bad things about it and what's up with the outfit she wants 2 look like a 24 year old ur only 17 Miley!!!! and I've heard some bad things about Glee 2 and i was so gonna ask my mom if i could watch it but once all of that stuff happened ii just decided not 2

by Princess Keziyah on 11/1/2010 11:13:52 AM

I wasn't even allowed to watch this episode of Glee. Frown My mom watched it, and said it was too inappropriate (I'm 13). this season of Glee hasn't been as good as last season. I wish it would go back to how it was before, without Shuester getting all creepy.

by hlucero on 11/1/2010 6:21:31 AM

Yeah, I just saw the "Can't be tamed" music video and I was shocked. It was hugley racy. And I love Glee, but Mr. Shcu was a little....yeah, creepy.

by linnybug12 on 10/31/2010 8:34:57 PM

Miley Cyrus' music video for "Can't Be Tamed"!

by babygirl1999 on 10/31/2010 7:31:11 PM

I personally LOVE Marilyn Manson! He's so origional, even if he does look a lil creepy :S
and I love the band's music aswell!! I love anything heavy metal or grunge, but MM is genius Smile

by immaGLEEK on 10/31/2010 6:22:10 PM

by immaGLEEK on 10/31/2010 6:21:25 PM

I totally agree with you about Gaga and tyra.Gaga went too far with the meat and Tyra just looked plain dumb.

by Tiffanyanne on 10/31/2010 5:00:13 PM

excuse me, but I like Glee and Miley. I know they're both "racey" or whatever, but still. It's insulting.

by pinkmustang on 10/31/2010 3:58:26 PM