AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

Seven Spooky Celebs This Moment

The biggest stars of 2010 have definitely had more than their fair share of creepy moments—and the year's not even over yet!

Marilyn Manson is super creepy...

by julybaby01 on 1/15/2013 3:25:48 PM

OK the only creepy guy you pointed out was Marilyn Manson and he's not metal just satanic

by tabbycat627 on 9/19/2011 12:54:18 AM

For one thing.....
I like Miley Cyrus in her music video, other whise I think the rest of them are kind of crazy!!!!!!!

by laddy080906 on 11/26/2010 9:22:41 PM

ok i got a few things to say .....

1. i love lady gaga and "telaphone" i like the video too

2.miley cyrus is crazy what happened to sweet hannah montana?!

by luette on 11/24/2010 5:18:10 PM

wat happnd 2 miley cyrus?! she was kol till she strtd becoming a stripper!!!

by GLfan140 on 11/24/2010 4:20:03 PM

i so think that your style is your style let it be and dont let people put that down

by picklewickle7 on 11/24/2010 2:06:48 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by peak4 on 11/19/2010 9:24:07 AM

Ok so I used to love Miley Cyrus when I was in 1st and 2nd grade. She was all I ever though about. Now she is a stripper freak. In the Can't Be Tamed music video, she SWEARS!! Holy crap and she acts like a stripper with all those people around her, where is the other Miley that we all used to know and love? She is gone, replaced by this maniac.

by sylv on 11/16/2010 12:35:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi i have a club,Music's #1 Fans and every time i search it it says the username requested does not exist but when i go 2 update my profile and click on what does everbody else see it has my profile come up and I'm confused what happened????
Luv,
President of Music's #1 Fans

Hmmm ok girl! Let me check on that and try to get the problem fixed asap!
Natalie V.

by Music's #1 Fans on 11/10/2010 11:15:36 AM

wow i honestly didnt like miley cirus's cant be tamed because it just wasn't the best work shes done. Im just disapointed.

by shybrick5 on 11/9/2010 8:59:15 PM

tuggy-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i agree!

by sassykitty60 on 11/8/2010 5:25:44 PM

okay, one time i lukd up the video telephone but then i cudnt see the whole thing. then i watch it now nd OMG I WUS CRACKING UP AT THE HOW TO MAKE A SANDWICH!!!!!!!!

by DanceFreak99 on 11/7/2010 10:59:38 PM

GAGA! yesyesyesyesyes!

I'm lovin' the crazzzzzy people ;)

by audoo98 on 11/5/2010 11:04:15 PM

GAGA! yesyesyesyesyes!

I'm lovin' the crazzzzzy people ;)

by audoo98 on 11/5/2010 11:02:06 PM

I agree with all of youu.. miley cyrus was the hero of alot of girls, but now shes gunna be the next lindsy lohan. but she made the decision herself so i dont feel any sympathy for her.

by todemthefish on 11/5/2010 10:10:58 PM

We should all come together on Halloween next year and make the scariest mask ever..... an exact replica of Justin Bieber's face

by tuggy on 11/4/2010 1:14:05 PM

lady ga ga is AWESOME!

by samrulz on 11/3/2010 12:02:49 PM

I thought Lady Gaga's dress was really funny. and miley has gone from a sweet girl to an obnoxious brat and Brittany Spears1!!!
Check out my profile!!!!!!!!

by Baksketballchick11 on 11/2/2010 4:10:58 PM

Miley didn't go from Bubbly to Pretty Creepy in her Can't Be Tamed video. She went from Bubbly to SLUT.

by Photochickie on 11/2/2010 10:19:16 AM

Well it's Lady GaGa so I think we all expected something completely insane. And Miley Cyrus has gone freaky. She attempted to become mature but it ended up looking inappropriate.

by kgirlpanda on 11/1/2010 5:34:40 PM

LADY GAGA
Her meat dress was creepy.

MILEY
She has gone risque.

GLEE
And my favorite show has gone crazy. I would have been embarassed to watch the last show with my dad. With Finn taking his pants off and walking only in his underwear through the hall. But, wow his body was hot!
And that comment about how girls can now see naked guys on the internet and look at their bodies was weird. Even if its true I dont think they need to say something we all know about.

by luckykel on 11/1/2010 4:46:09 PM

Lady GaGa's meat dress was totally weird at the VMA's,I haven't seen Miley's Can't Be Tamed video but i've heard some bad things about it and what's up with the outfit she wants 2 look like a 24 year old ur only 17 Miley!!!! and I've heard some bad things about Glee 2 and i was so gonna ask my mom if i could watch it but once all of that stuff happened ii just decided not 2

by Princess Keziyah on 11/1/2010 11:13:52 AM

I wasn't even allowed to watch this episode of Glee. Frown My mom watched it, and said it was too inappropriate (I'm 13). this season of Glee hasn't been as good as last season. I wish it would go back to how it was before, without Shuester getting all creepy.

by hlucero on 11/1/2010 6:21:31 AM

Yeah, I just saw the "Can't be tamed" music video and I was shocked. It was hugley racy. And I love Glee, but Mr. Shcu was a little....yeah, creepy.

by linnybug12 on 10/31/2010 8:34:57 PM

Miley Cyrus' music video for "Can't Be Tamed"!

by babygirl1999 on 10/31/2010 7:31:11 PM

I personally LOVE Marilyn Manson! He's so origional, even if he does look a lil creepy :S
and I love the band's music aswell!! I love anything heavy metal or grunge, but MM is genius Smile

by immaGLEEK on 10/31/2010 6:22:10 PM

by immaGLEEK on 10/31/2010 6:21:25 PM

I totally agree with you about Gaga and tyra.Gaga went too far with the meat and Tyra just looked plain dumb.

by Tiffanyanne on 10/31/2010 5:00:13 PM

excuse me, but I like Glee and Miley. I know they're both "racey" or whatever, but still. It's insulting.

by pinkmustang on 10/31/2010 3:58:26 PM

Ohhh Mr. Schu Smile

by gleefever121 on 10/31/2010 3:47:46 PM

I personaly don't like Miley Cyrus but I like her music and I really liked her music video for Can't be tamed. I don't watch Glee so no comment and I love Lady Gaga because she's so out there.

by Snermis on 10/31/2010 3:41:47 PM

i think that miley's vid and lady gaga's meat dress aren't the scariest but the wierdest!!!!!! Btw i agree wid ericavezzz22 justin bieber is the scariest thing i have ever seen

by punkangel2 on 10/31/2010 3:34:14 PM

the spookiest celeb trend that i've seen this year is justin bieber's face

by ericavezzz22 on 10/31/2010 3:06:24 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
I think this article was just supposed to point out weird stuff but it was actually rude like i love lady gaga and glee and tyra banks is awesome so she made a mistake no reason to call her an alian.

Hey! I, personally, did not think "what were they thinking" when I saw "telephone." It's strange but it's pretty amazing and a little revolutionary. Articles tend to lean towards extremes because that's what people want to read. If the article had said "Tyra used an accessory that was a little risky but hey, everyone's human" that's not as entertaining as calling her an alien. It's just the way writing works in these articles. You're a discerning reader though, and can distinguish your opinion from the writer's and that's a good thing Smile

Helen S.

by wednesday1408 on 10/31/2010 1:57:37 PM

this isnt scary at all!!!!!

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/31/2010 12:56:00 PM