11 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

12 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

15 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

5 Speedy Moves for Flat Abs

Blast those abs into shape with our current fave moves. Bust out these exercises while you’re watching TV or after a jog and you’ll be...

Mod Mod Modji
Does it matter if you do muscle building exercises before cardio or should you do them after?

Hey girl!

You can do either muscle building or cardio first (there's no right/wrong way). However, cardio can warm up your body so that you stretch your muscles more during the second part of your work out. Good luck!

Jess D.

by PandaPillowPet on 6/10/2013 11:14:43 AM

Hi I'm overweight but not too much and I have a tip for you people out there trying to lose weight i did 30 laps in a small pool and lost about an inch and advice for me to lose the other 2?

by megacutie66 on 7/6/2012 1:13:25 AM

Mod mod mod
What moves can get rid of fat built up in my hips and booty?
Thanks(:

Hey girl,

Try doing cardio that involves your whole body, and check out our workout page for exercises that tone your whole bod! http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by Graciegang on 6/15/2012 9:52:45 PM

@thecupcakequeen I totally agree! The more pictures the better!

by HappyFeet16 on 6/15/2012 9:37:35 AM

MOD
I need help! I'm a little overweight and i need help asap to get ready for summer! Any tips? Also is running for like a mile and doing sit-ups good? If so how many sit-ups? Plz help! Laughing

Hey babe,

Take a look at these two articles:

Jordan S.

by chiara56 on 5/7/2012 7:21:41 PM

Mod mod
I know this is kind of random but what do I do when my peach fuz on my face starts to darken up?

Get some tweezers and pluck the hairs out.

Amanda P.

by Nicole7342 on 4/11/2012 4:50:03 PM

I sprint 2 miles a day then do a serious toning program, trust me it pays off!

by **Summergirl** on 4/9/2012 7:37:18 PM

I have itching around my anus and it hurts a bit. What can I do to make it stop itching and hurting?

Hey girl, it sounds like you should talk to your doctor so that an anti-itching cream can be prescribed.

Colleen K.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/26/2012 1:36:50 AM

I like how there's pictures! Sometimes the moves on GL are hard to figure out so they're really nice.

by thecupcakequeen on 8/13/2011 4:47:21 PM

Another fun ab work out is Hoola Hooping on Wii Fit, or just the old school way. It's a lot of fun to try and beat your previous records and I can really feel my abs working! Laughing

by hannahc4 on 7/9/2011 10:30:46 AM