3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

5 Speedy Moves for Flat Abs

Blast those abs into shape with our current fave moves. Bust out these exercises while you’re watching TV or after a jog and you’ll be...

These are awesome!! Some workout music and it's perfect!!

by meriadoc34 on 11/18/2010 2:49:29 PM

I have a stomach that is like big but i weigh only 87 pounds...wat can i do to get rid of my stomach fat

by alannabaker1 on 11/17/2010 10:40:02 PM

MODDD!!!
ok well i workout 2 times a week and i know i should be doing it everyday. I am going to florida in less than a month and i really want to be able to wear my bikini without feeling the need to cover up!!! Anyways i was wondering how long it took if i did all those workouts everyday and did them all them with the same amount of time as you said (EX: 10-15 secs)how long would it take to get flab abs? Also what are some workouts to lose leg fat? i hate my legs the most and i really want them gone!!!!i love to play basketball but i get tired because i have more fat on my legs than muscles. PLEASEEEEE HELLLPPP!!!!! Laughing

Hey girl, first of all, it varies for different people. I suggest to stay in shape in general, try doing some sort of cardio (running, dancing, walking) at least three times a week. You can also try talking to a coach at school about workouts you can do; make it a goal to get on the basketball team next year!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by littlebaummy98 on 11/16/2010 5:16:07 PM

I feel like the first move really pulled my abs. It felt great.

by HanSnowflake on 11/15/2010 9:58:09 PM

modmodmod
im a very heathly weight, but im embarrased by my belly and stomach area cause its bulgy.I do sit ups and crunches etc frequently (i have been for over a year) but it doesnt help. How can I slim my stomach? Please help Smile

Hey girlie. Make sure to also do cardio workouts! We all have abs, but we must lose the weight covering them before they ever show! Running works really well because it gets rid of the stomach fat. If you run and do crunches, you are golden! Wait and see!
Elizabeth P.

by ipodipodipod on 11/15/2010 9:51:36 PM

Thabks for the tips!

by chocolate hop on 11/15/2010 8:01:40 AM

I hate planks!! They really hurt my back!

by skichick95 on 11/13/2010 11:26:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! Well I am very healthy and always exercise when I can and I played field hockey and now I'm playing basketball. Well I try to work out every other day or when I don't have practice. I run for 45 minutes each run (but I add 5 minutes every week). My question is that now adays, well ever since I started working out like this, I am hungry every second of the day! like yesterday for lunch I had this english muffin pizza that I made THEN I was still hungry so I had some chicken and dumplings but I was still hungry but I thought to myself I should stop so I did. Then for dinner my mom was making chicken noodle soup but I was REALLY hungry when she started making it so I had a hamburger, and I still had a bowl of soup after that too. I've just been so hungry lately and I have't gotten my period this month and that usually happens whenever I exercise but I can't stop exercising because I like the way it makes me feel and I have to stay in shape for basketball. Thanks!

Hey girl,

It makes sense that you would be hungrier if you're working out more, because your body needs to restore its energy. You do need to make sure that what you're eating is healthy and also that you're drinking lots of water. You certainly shouldn't stop exercising, but I don't know why you aren't getting your period when you are exercising. I don't think you have a problem, but you might want to ask a doctor if he or she has any comments about how much you should ideally be eating or why you aren't getting your period because of this. Congrats for exercising so much!

Vanessa J.

by sugarbaby12 on 11/13/2010 8:58:47 AM

Hey girlies!
If any of you need advice bout anything, leave a comment on my profile, and i'll get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. I will try to help as best as possible
xoxo
Haley

by haleyhay3 on 11/12/2010 10:02:36 PM

Mod! my stomach always sticks out, and im not sure why. theres no fat anywher else on my body. Why is this happening, and what can i do to fix it?

Alyssa B.