5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

8 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

December / January 2011

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* EXCLUSIVE! Lucy Hale spills Pretty Little Liars We caught up with our Dec/Jan cover girl on the Pretty Little Liars set and...

I really dislike Justin Bieber....I mean everyone LOVES him and quite honestly I thought he was a girl the 1st time I heard him sing. And I am not a trend follower so if i don't like something since everyone likes it.

by teardrops on my jazz shoes on 1/18/2011 1:17:44 PM

I agree. I like JB but i dont like him. I think his music is great, but i refuse to like him as a person. what he does is super sweet and everything, but i hate how hes soooo popular just for looking great. its stupid.
~EJS

by Princess28 on 1/16/2011 6:48:47 PM

Really GL, you had to put JB on the cover??????

by karatejenn16 on 1/16/2011 3:04:35 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD OMG! jUSTIN BIEBER IS ON THE COVER OF GL!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for puting him on the cover!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!

Hey! you're welcome on behalf of GL Smile
Helen S.

by twilightfan4ever0303 on 1/16/2011 2:10:57 PM

Dear Mods~~
I'm kind of disappointed with the new GL Feb/March issue. I'm a big fan of GL and everything that you put into the issue, but Justin Bieber? Honestly? When I got my issue yesterday, I was very upset to see Justin on the cover. It shows me what our society has come to. Yes, people like him, but there is a line between liking him and an obsession. I understand that everyone at GL probably loves Justin, but not everyone is obsessed over him! Please take this into consideration for the next time you are considering a boy on GL's cover.
Also: in the section where readers write comments about the past issue, I noticed a typo. You said that Justin Bieber is the 1st boy cover for GL. Actually, it was the Jonas Brothers who got the 1st boy cover a couple years back. Please don't take this offensively.

Hey! no I'm not offended at all, thank you for your feedback Smile
Helen S.

by funlovingirlie15 on 1/16/2011 1:34:12 PM

totaly cool

by bellaswan183 on 1/15/2011 11:42:30 AM

i cant believe justin bieber is on the next issue of girls life. we want to know about a GIRL!!!! A GIRL WHO HAD THE SAME TEEN LIFE AS US!!!

by gigglygal99 on 1/14/2011 10:49:18 PM

not everybody has blonde hair blue eyes and fair skin ya know!!!! we can't all be like the model on gl's beauty notebook!

by gigglygal99 on 1/14/2011 10:48:12 PM

i would like to win here
this is kool

by kkkkkk on 1/14/2011 4:28:25 PM

I'm ready for the February/March issue! So excited to see who's on the cover! Smile

by mangoagogo on 1/13/2011 9:32:22 PM