10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

December / January 2011

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* EXCLUSIVE! Lucy Hale spills Pretty Little Liars We caught up with our Dec/Jan cover girl on the Pretty Little Liars set and...

MOD MOD MOD I just got the February/March issue of GL and when I was flipping through i noticed that the mag was missing four pages! Is there any way I can get a new mag sent to me?

Hey chica! Check out this page for contact info, and a form to fill about for a missing issue Smile

Becca G.

by hcogirl09 on 1/13/2011 8:44:00 PM

I heart Greyson Chance!!!

by 25noodles on 1/13/2011 7:30:25 PM

whoo finally got my FIRST copy! i was a bit surprised at first though, but I like it! Smile

by islandgirl23 on 1/12/2011 4:36:24 AM

I absolutely LOVE Greyson Chance. Smile <3

by puppyfriend1440 on 1/9/2011 2:48:02 PM

I've asked a bazillion times and no MODS have answered my questions Frown
Anyways I STILL havent recieved my December/January issue of GL!! I got the second bill since I never got to send out the first one. But I will send the bill but the bill says I have recieved the magazine which I havent! How do I report it missing?

Hey girlie. Have your mom call subscriptions at GL to make sure nothing happened to it.

Elizabeth P.

by zebraatastic on 1/7/2011 2:49:33 PM

i have this it has kirby on itSmile

by Mikylalily on 1/6/2011 9:15:06 PM

to haileypetrenchak13:
hey girly,
do you realize how shallow that sounds?? i mean if you really like the guy and he really likes you he wouldn't ask you to change your hair to date him. and besides, it's the personality that counts!! i mean of course you want to try to look your best every day, and if your crush can't see that and see how nice and sweet and smart you are, then he's so not worth it. I'm trying to save u from a ton of heartbreak later!! Smile

by musicalmaya12 on 1/6/2011 4:57:25 PM

i'm new to the member thing so can some1 tellme wat mod means

Blaine D.

by TinyT on 1/6/2011 3:14:51 AM

by tinacute on 1/4/2011 12:20:48 PM

When does the new issue come out? I mean the February/March issue

Hey babe,

It'll be mailed out by the middle of January! And it'll be available on newsstands by the middle/end of January Smile So stay tuned!

Lauren C.

by hcogirl09 on 1/3/2011 7:10:06 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?