3 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

6 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

7 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

December / January 2011

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* EXCLUSIVE! Lucy Hale spills Pretty Little Liars We caught up with our Dec/Jan cover girl on the Pretty Little Liars set and...

Mod mod mod mod mod
Do u have any ideas of what i can do fpr a new years party? Itll be a total of 3 girls and one boy. We wont be leaving the house
Thanks Xd003amo

Hey girlie. Why not get out some fun board games like Twister and Clue. Have a good playlist too so you can all dance. Make sure there are good foods and treats, too!

Elizabeth P.

by xd003amo on 12/27/2010 3:05:28 PM

I love this magazine! Thanks Girls Life!

by bananaz5179 on 12/25/2010 12:58:17 PM

Thismag was so amazing

by aepets on 12/25/2010 9:24:40 AM

MOD! Its been months and as other Mods told me to do I was patient, mailed the subscription place, and contacted the subscription place on the website, but I haven't recieved my August/July issue yet!(along with the December/January mag)

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.

by jesjes496 on 12/23/2010 5:46:03 PM

i cant find the win today box. anyone won anything before?

by natsoccer118 on 12/22/2010 8:40:18 PM

*phew*, im not the only one who hasnt gotten the magazine yet. at least now i know there's nothing wrong with my subscription...

by fedorachick189 on 12/20/2010 6:58:19 PM

YES! I got the mag and I luv luv luv it!!!!!!!!!!

by maillesmith on 12/18/2010 9:18:42 PM

Hey MOD, I had the same prob and I'm old enough it might be late or u didn't know they come every 2 months not every month. Or its what the bold print said. Eitherway u will get one sooner or later.

by joliver on 12/18/2010 7:43:23 PM

MOD
heyy umm i(along with what looks like a lot of other people)havent got my magazine yet. Whats goin on?

Hey Girlie,

You should try contacting the subscriptions
department at subscriptions@girlslife.com or by calling 1-888-999-3222.
You need to be over 13 to call them
and probably to e-mail them also, so you could ask a parent if you
aren't old enough.

Paige T.

by lagirl16 on 12/18/2010 11:45:09 AM

greyson chance is good but he sounds like a grl. that's a good voice 4 a girl, tho. really good. Smile

by ajdub on 12/18/2010 9:33:02 AM