6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

10 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Cute things to say to guys

Got your eye on a cutie at a party, but don't know how to break the ice? Want to add some romance to your relationship...

MOD MOD
this guy I really like has been in the same class as me for 6 years he asked me out once but i said no cause at that time we were good friends and i didnt want to change that but now since middle school we only text and he flirting again wat do i do to tell him i like him

Hey girlie,

You could always ask
him out! You could also ask him to dance with you at your next school dance or
to hang out with you and your friends in a group. If you explain (like you did
in this comment) why your feelings about dating have changed, I’m sure he’d
understand, and hopefully he still feels the same way, too!

Meghan D.

by mrs.styles____ on 8/15/2013 11:34:50 PM

Hey singitloud99, yeah I think that's a cute and fun way to do it. You come off as funny and nice and not desperate or awkward. And who knows you could have a chance! Good luck!!!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD Laughing
so theres this guy in my spanish class who i kinda like. and my friend and i were gonna tell our crushes we like them on the last day of school. i know im gonna do it but i just dont know how! would this be good?:
"Heyy, you're in my Spanish class, rite? hey Smile so anyway, my friends said that i have to hug a guy who may or may not be my crush for at least five seconds... hehe sorry Smile" *hugs*
so would that be weird? cuz i barely know him... i dont think i have a chance with him, cuz he's a year older than me and we're probably not gonna go to the same school... still Smile thanks! <3 Lynae P.

by singitloud99 on 6/9/2012 1:26:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD Smile
so theres this guy in my spanish class, and i kinda like him. my friend and i are both telling our crushes we like em on the last day of school, but i have NO clue what to say! i love his hair, and his smile too. but i was thinking that i could just be like "hey, my girls said i had to hug a cute boy who may or may not be my crush.. here goes! Smile" would that be weird? ANSWERRR PLEASEEE D: im freakin' out here, lol Laughing

by singitloud99 on 6/9/2012 1:20:36 AM

Hey chick987, talking to him is probably the best thing to do. Just clear up any confusion or questions he may have. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really like this guy but it seems like we got off to a bad start. He's really shy and if he does like me, he won't admitt it. We almost dated in 4th grade becuase our friend tried to set us up. He was too shy. I was flirting with him alot this year (6th grade) LIke poking him and laughing at his jokes (His hilarious and weird Smile ) So I sent him a note saying "You never told me before winter break so I guessed. Do you like me?" And he was confused because my friend gave it too him but then he ripped it with her boyfrirend *his friend* He took it as i asked him out. But i didn't now everything is weird! I'm planning on talking to him tomorrow what should i do? Lynae P.

by chick987 on 1/4/2012 8:33:05 PM

ok if there was a random guy @ a party u were talking 2, would u rly put ur head on his shoulder???? no

by kiannahgal on 1/1/2012 11:09:51 PM

***********MOD*******************
I have a crush and I only get to see him every thursday. My friends keep telling me he likes me but I asked him on facebook and he said sorry no, that he likes 2 other girls from his school. But my friends are still convinced that he likes me but hes giving me mixed signals. We don't talk often but when we do or I say something to him he gets a big cute grin on his face. He flirts with me every so often but he hasn't for awhile. My friends say they keep catching him looking at me and smiling (which he does). I got advice from my guyfriend and he said that my crush is checking me out and doesn't want to admit that he likes me. But my crush said he didn't like me, I'm really confused.

Hey girlie,

You have to trust what he told you - if he says he likes someone else, try to respect that and believe it! He might enjoy flirting with you and find you attractive, but just knows those other girls better than he knows you. Personally, I'd try to talk to him/see him more often so you can grow closer. Then you can figure out if he's just a flirty friend or something more!
Lauren C.

by rockincat10 on 11/4/2011 9:19:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!There is this guy that I know that he has a phone and I have one too how do you get him to give me his number so I can text him and make conversations so we can be buds.

Hey girly, I would try saying something like "I don't think I have your number. I wanna text you sometime." or "I just got this phone and I'm still putting all my numbers in it. What's yours?" Hope these help! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jazzalyn12 on 10/12/2011 7:31:06 PM

OMG I LOVE THIS ARICLE!!!!! I mean seriously?? this couldn't get much betterSmile hahahaha i love your guyes wortk!!!

by Princess28 on 9/10/2011 6:41:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i really like this guy that went to my old school, and he likes me too. we graduated and are going to different middle schools next year. i feel like there's no chance that he'll be my boyfriend because a) we're too young, and b) i'll hardly see him. also, he's barely talked to me all summer. should i give up on this crush and find guys that go to my school instead?

Hey girl,

You don't have to give up, but you should definitely keep an open mind when going to your new school! Talk to guys, put yourself out there, and see how it goes. You're going to have so many options soon...which is really exciting Smile As for this other guy, try using text/email/Facebook to get in touch with him. Catch up and swap stories about your summers, then see if you can keep that contact going during the school year. It's not gonna be easy but you gotta try before you give up!
Lauren C.

by MusikRox1999 on 8/26/2011 5:54:12 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club