4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

GL's Want It, Give It, Get It, Win It Guide

We’re hooking you up for the holidays with our gotta-have-it gift guide: Everything you’d want to give, get and WIN is right here. From beauty...

I love the guitar ♥♥♥ But I like the purple one from the Scavenger Hunt more.

by CupCakers3 on 12/25/2010 4:27:59 PM

Good luck everyone! Especially whoever won the guitar!!

by bff61 on 12/24/2010 8:29:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
when do these contests end? like in how many hours?

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.

by kkaatt on 12/24/2010 3:37:54 AM

mod mod mod mod mod
hi when do these contests end? how many more hours to enter?
thanks! Smile

Jessica W.

by kkaatt on 12/24/2010 2:19:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD ! !
So like , when's the last day to enter ? ?
Thanks ! !

Jessica W.

by Duffawuff on 12/23/2010 5:58:34 PM

THE jeans are cute. i like hte 'animals hate testing too' shirt.totally original

by turtle14 on 12/23/2010 11:29:12 AM

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the bunny shrit. i also want the acne clean kit too. you do not want to know how bad my acne is1!

by dana347 on 12/23/2010 9:22:02 AM

Hello GL, I just posted a comment before. But I saw other responses from y'all... and Is this right? So, we enter as many times as we want, at the 24 of December, y'all get on your computer, and it randomly draws a name? And if you enter A LOT, you have better chances of winning the "draw" on the computer? Please reply, ASAP.
~Rachel

by GLGirlsLifeFan13 on 12/23/2010 12:24:22 AM

Hello GL? I would like to know how you choose the winners. Like, I'm entering for the Daisy Rock guitar? (BTW, I entered SO MANY times! More than you think Smile) Do you draw? Or see who has the most votes? I'm confused. I read that you "Choose out of random." What do you mean? Please reply ASAP.
~Rachel

by GLGirlsLifeFan13 on 12/22/2010 11:57:33 PM

Do you have to respond using email to get your prize?

by Gabriella123 on 12/22/2010 10:42:06 PM