1 HOURS AGO Let's just say this past weekend was a big one for USA 🇺🇸�http://t.co/mJRISvTWyoWpic.twitter.com/6I85juvBq7Bq7

14 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

15 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

COMMENTS

Autumn clouds pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

Refresh your Thanksgiving menu with this new twist on a fluffy pumpkin goody.

Sounds good!!!! I'm totally gonna make them!!!!Smile

by monkeysrawesome12 on 12/20/2010 4:41:02 PM

Sounds great! I love pumpkin stuff! totally gonna try to make those!!!!

by astudent? on 11/20/2010 6:35:30 PM

omg they were soooooooooooooooooooooooo good! totally recommend this recipe to my bff's

by teenpandabear on 11/10/2010 6:16:03 PM

omg they look super yummy! cant wait to try them Smile

by astrostar88 on 11/9/2010 10:41:32 PM

ummm me and my bff have been making these since we were like in elementary school.....i remember it being our recipe im confused now!!they are soo good though!

by oreo9347 on 11/9/2010 7:59:15 PM

No offense, but that sounds gross!

by babygirl1999 on 11/9/2010 7:42:00 PM

Those look so good!

Oh and girlies I give advice on EVERYTHING!! So if you've got a Q you wanna ask feel free!! no question is weird I promise!

by kikidee12 on 11/9/2010 7:02:50 PM

This looks REALLY GOOD!!! we always make pumpkin stuff too! i am so gonna try this!!

by bubbles344 on 11/9/2010 5:44:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Can you tell me how to make new friends. I mean I have friends but there not in all my classes. Everyone is so cliquey in 8th grade because some people have known each other since 6th grade. Please don't say just introduce your self I'm kind of shy and I don't know if I have the confidence to do that. Thanks for your help!

Alyssa B.

by taylorswift124 on 11/9/2010 5:14:09 PM

Omg!! that makes my insides water! yummmyy!

I WANNA TRY THAT! Smile