1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

A distant kiss

I recently had my first kiss. The problem is that it took place at a family reunion.

I have a crush in my cousin Daniel

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/10/2011 1:01:42 PM

I had a cousin who started to date a guy, and they went to church together one morning and started talking about their families, and found out they were distantly related. She was like "Yep. There goes that relationship"

by LRM15 on 12/3/2011 4:41:21 PM

Im kinda ticked ay one of my guy friends. He told me yesterday that he's going out with my ex-bff/bully. I had to switch schools because of her, and now he's dating her? It's stupid because he used to say stuff about her to try and cheer me up. I honestly don't know what to do. Any thoughts?

by mags2319 on 11/6/2011 12:23:46 AM

I had my first kiss when I was young (4 or 5) but it was just a preschool friend

by PuppyCT on 7/23/2011 12:46:31 PM

that sucks! i hate it when you like a guy but he thinks that you cant be together bc of relations w/ family members in the past. as long as its distant i dont see the problem.

by nailslnn on 6/17/2011 9:57:01 PM

my first kiss was one of the best moments of my life. I love the guy so much everytime i think about it i feel like i mite die! i was so happy after it happened i turned around and fell down! he laughted (not in a mean way) cuz he knew how much i liked him and i blushed. well watevs. luv him 4eva!

by dontbafraid2luv on 3/29/2011 5:05:50 PM

My crush asked me if I liked him? Since he asked does he like me? Should I ask him to sit with me at our school's movie trip? I need answers! Please answer ASAP!!!!! I need to know by February 9th please!

by ecl.jellybean13 on 1/19/2011 11:09:03 PM

for all yall know that guy could be rude but u cant judge them hes not hot because its on the outside Smile

by <3 beingfat on 1/18/2011 7:44:43 PM

So over the summer i Kissed a guy!!! IT was my first kiss..but there is a twist...Our families are really close and it would be awquard if my parents or his parents found out! He lives in another town so dating isn't really an option. We kissed at like 4 a.m. after everyone was asleep. I kinda want to forget that it happpened but I see him and his family every once in a while and it is awquard.I tell my mom like everything but this is like my big secret!! What should I do?

by Creative1 on 1/13/2011 8:12:19 PM

I dont think there is nothing wrong with it because my 5th cousin by marriage has a crush on me i dont really care but its starting to get on my nerves

by rhodesfan1 on 1/12/2011 10:29:14 AM