1 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

1 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

5 HOURS AGO RT @carissa_r5: Just won a @rydelR5 signed GL Mag issue!! I'm so excited to get it!😝�@girlslifemaga#GLrydelepic.twitter.com/ObT0sbmUQFQF

COMMENTS

A distant kiss

I recently had my first kiss. The problem is that it took place at a family reunion.

if any one needs help go to my profile.

by Ndadgirl on 1/9/2011 2:57:01 PM

that dude in the picture is hot!

by Ndadgirl on 1/9/2011 2:50:04 PM

that guy is HOT!

by lindseyd9 on 1/2/2011 7:43:37 PM

i mean congrats on your first kiss. now your ready for the next one! just not from your cousin.

by artz/craftz on 1/2/2011 7:38:52 PM

its just a kiss, don't freak. i don't recomend doing that again but if your just related by marrige its no big deal. if you see him again just be polite but dont flirt. just move on.
it was just one kiss. its over.

by artz/craftz on 1/2/2011 7:35:39 PM

Ok can i just say tht the guy in tht pic is HOT!!!!! Mann i wish i was her!!!

by babysa511 on 1/2/2011 2:29:50 PM

settle down. if he is just related by marriage, then it is fine. you shouldn't be all upset.

by Ssunshine13 on 1/1/2011 6:52:39 PM

No affence but that is kinda sick

by AvaAva23 on 12/31/2010 11:57:11 AM

I've been there before. Just move on- it's not like y'all were meant for eachother it was a simple kiss nothing to get yourself worked up over

by Iloveyouahole on 12/23/2010 12:10:44 PM

***OMG IS IT ME OR IS THAT SAM AND QUINN FROM GLEE?!?!?!***

I was reading the comments and thought hmmmmm... I looked at the picture a little closer and it totally looks like them! RIGHT?!?! Maybe I'm wrong they look kinda different but I don't know! What do you guys think?

by Castiel4 on 12/18/2010 10:01:54 PM

Makeovers are not just for your looks. If you could makeover your life what area would you need help in?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.