11 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

12 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

13 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

A distant kiss

I recently had my first kiss. The problem is that it took place at a family reunion.

just let your self off the hook girl! its ok. things CAN happen like that...

by susper on 12/18/2010 1:24:33 PM

he is totaly hot hey just move on find a new guy next time you see him keep him away from your lips and your good LOL

by alaina978978 on 12/13/2010 11:44:28 PM

hey, its ok, don't be ashamed forgive yourself and find someone equally as awesome...but totally unrelated Smile

by DiscoNinja on 12/13/2010 7:43:08 PM

so can i just say the guy in that picture is really really hott!!

by Kristin95 on 12/13/2010 6:24:27 PM

The guy in the pic is hot.

by grace2985 on 12/13/2010 5:44:43 PM

as arlready stated i like my VERY distant cousin and should I just forget it??

by reeses150 on 12/11/2010 10:55:23 AM

I have the same problem except his aunt married my uncle and he goes to my school. in fact hes in my class. I like him but I'm not sure if he likes me. one of my friends keeps bugging him about it.

by reeses150 on 12/11/2010 10:33:33 AM

im sorry but wheter ur 4 or 10 cousins ur still cousins and tht is nasty

by kutie12 on 12/10/2010 9:23:35 PM

Mod
I know ur swamped but I need advice!!!!!!! So this guy I've liked for a while we talk..... We recently talked and he said do u like me I lied and said no. And he's like oh and I said who do u like and he says well ..... And someone else that I'm not telling. Then we got in an arguement the next day because his cousin started calling me swears cuz I told him I don't want to be called s..y. And so liken mom and I got in a fight about me getting a b- on a test and people new I was crying and he said he was sorry cuz he thought it was him. Yesterday we watched a CID in science he moved his chair next to me we went back to seats he sat on a half of mine. Today he stood above me and stared at me it was weird so I looked down and his head hit mine!!! Did he try to kiss me?! And does he like me?!? Thanks! Love ya! <3

He may like you. I suggest you try flirting and see where it gets you! Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Raindropt15 on 12/8/2010 11:41:08 PM

~Mod~
Hey again. Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for around 3 months. So, my friends and sister have dubbed us the "awkward couple" because we are both awkward and extremely shy. I haven't even been able to give him a hug xP Lol. We held hands in the car, and while walking around at the zoo. But at school, I guess you could say we don't act like a couple at all. We were talking about hugging once, but he said he wasn't nervous about the hugging, just all the people around us. And, we even planned when to hug one day, but didn't. His guy friends hound him sometimes when he is walking with me to hold my hand. But he says that it has been wired into his brain to not do something just because someone tells you to. I would like to act like a couple at school, but we are both totally shy and awkward. I know he won't, and I am getting use to it now. Still, help. Thanks a bunch! Laughing

Alyssa B.