2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

A distant kiss

I recently had my first kiss. The problem is that it took place at a family reunion.

It doesn't matter as long as you guys aren't related.. It's totally fine!! Smile You guys can make-out all ya want, doesn't matter!! Smile

by dmlcountry013 on 12/7/2010 4:40:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, this guy is in a couple of my classes and I am not sure if I like him or not. He is really nice and smart. He is also very polite to teachers. My friend used to like him and I am not positive that those feelings are over.....What do I do?

Alyssa B.

by gray.abby4997 on 12/7/2010 4:39:06 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!?? Theres this guy noah ok. Well we have a code. Grrrr stands for lets go kiss. Ive never kissed him but we always joke around and say lets go grrr. And he wanted to play spin the bottle with me. well today i was the only girl in a group of guys and they were all pushing eachother and after they stopped no one pushed him but he like fell into me on purpose and kind like held me very quick. I like him alot!! and one time we talked to eachother on the phone for like 2hours. He said he likes being single but i dont no... But do you think he likes me?? If he does how do i show it to him without tellin him or being so obvious? o and one time i sat on his lap!! but he told me to soo... But do you think he likes me?? How can i get his attention and stuff?? Please help!! Thanks mod!

Hey girl, It does sound like he is interested in you.  The only way to know for sure is to talk to him about it!  If you're not comfortable with that, the next best thing is just keep getting to know him like you are.  xoxo

Marie H.

by pinkheartless on 12/6/2010 9:54:51 PM

**MODD***** theress this guy in my art that is really nice to me and like the first few weeks of school he sat across the room from me and he would stare at me and i was just like... who is that kid? because i didnt know him... but now he sits behind me and i have no idea why but i like him. we talk alot and he looks at me in the halls and sometimes says hi. i really like him too... to me he's perfect. i think he likes me and so do my friends but i'm not sure because he's likeee skinny... and im bigger than him, i dont think im fat but i have alot of muscle and with like the normal amount of fat it makes me look hugeee. gahh i have no idea if he actually does but i hope so... i keep asking myself if he cares or not, i dont really believe he does but do normal guys really care about weight and stuff?

Hey girl, of course, every boy is different.  But from my experience, guys don't care about weight (and definitely not in the same way girls do!).  They just notice the stand-out qualities about your looks and personality, but don't really care about a jean size or number on a scale.  Remember, there are lots of things about you that make you an awesome girl - one he is lucky to know. Smile

Marie H.

by zxander417 on 12/6/2010 7:12:47 PM

same sitch here...excpet he didnt kiss me
just asked me out about 3 times and hugged me a lot
.... but it feels akward to go there... u know what i mean?
like ur family might say its alright but...its just kinda weird..cuz theer like "family"

by pjcute2 on 12/5/2010 6:07:26 PM

ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL BEAUTY BABES OR GIRLIES THAT NEED ADVICE!

beauty babes is not just things for beauty(fashion hair makeup!) you can ask me anything! and i will know 99% of every topic inside and out! i know sometimes mods dont answer your questions and its a really good one and more people then you are wondering the same question!

here are the topics that are just coming off the top of my head!
~fashion/clothes
~hair
~make up
~boys
~school
~friends
~money
~family
~things to do for fun (with your friends, b-days, when your bored)
~music
~books
~home work help (im only in 8th grade so if your older then that sorry! haha maybe i can!?)

~ i will post words of wisdom (W.O.W.)
~weekly advice on many of these topics
~along with weekly polls!

questions? comments? you can go to beauty babes or my personal profile legallybrunette0220

xoxo
makenzee

p.s. hope to talk to you soon!
p.p.s. make sure to read through beauty babes profile to get all the details!

by beauty babes on 12/5/2010 1:19:49 PM

I like this guy at school, but he's kinda short, and not the smartest kid in school. I was at a dance and he asked me to dance and I said yes, but people were making fun of me because he's so short. How do I let people know that theres nothing wrong with shorter boys? And that there's nothing wrong with him?

by sniffer1431 on 12/4/2010 4:28:47 PM

omg. Help!!!!!!!!!!!! okay one of my old crushes is coming to one of the shows cause his aunt is in a show and so am I! It'll be awkward for me because of my current crush Marco! So now my dad, uncle, aunt, and brother are coming tomorrow! The worst is my dad and uncle always tease me about boys. What the heck do i DO???!!!

hey! just put on a smile and stay confident. don't let what they say get in your head.

Helen S.

by Dylciara on 12/4/2010 3:26:11 PM

MOD!! i have a crush on my bros best friend who is four years older than me, do you think that's to big of an age gap and i should completely forget about him or do you think i should go for it and see if he feels the same way about me?? thanks

brookiecookie98,

I think as long as your parents are okay with the age gap then go for it.
Paige T.