Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

11 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

12 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

A distant kiss

I recently had my first kiss. The problem is that it took place at a family reunion.

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a HUGE issue. I am only 13 and I am majorly crushing on a guy thats 12 years older than me. I'm not thinking of dating, but I can't get him off of my mind. He is the guy that I have always been looking for. We are friends. I talk to him a lot (he probably thinks I am just a girl that likes him as friend... only). My MOM likes him. We have the same sense of humor. I have never felt this way about any guy. I usually think of physical love when I crush on a guy but with him, it's not that way, he makes me feel like a little girl thinking of her prince charming. I am wondering if I should completely forget about him or just let it be. HELP!

Hey girlie,

I think you should definitely continue to be his friend just because you like him doesn't mean you have to erase a great person from you life. Just maintain the relationship as friends and remind yourself that you guys can only be friends.
Paige T.

by chailatte101 on 12/4/2010 8:06:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD My friend from church (he is 17) is like a big brother to me. But, he recently came straight out and told me I was beautiful. He asked if I ever wanted to go out with him. I said yes. But, is he too old for me since I'm 14? And is I said I would want to go out with him and we havent made plans yet, does that mean we are dating? Or could I like other guys? Thanks!

Hey chica! I'd say ask your mom first to decide if 3 years is too much. If she has no preference, then go for it! 3 years seems like a big deal now, but when you're older, it's not such a big difference. As far as using the terminology of dating, everyone's different. I'd wait for your first date to happen and see how it goes before you say you're dating him.

Marly Z.

by glamgirlteen on 12/3/2010 11:00:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year. The thing is, we rarely get to see each other (once or MAYBE twice a week and only for like, an hour) and it makes me just kind of....I don't know. I mean, I don't want to pressure him into anything, but I just wish he would maybe kiss me more than a little half-second peck on the lips or give me more hugs or hold my hand or something like that.....we've never held hands, we have only kissed twice and they were little tiny pecks, our hugs have become a tradition for when we're leaving, and I mean, is it wrong for me to want more? I don't want anything more than a kiss, don't get me wrong, but is it too much to ask for a kiss that I feel like actually MEANS something instead of just a kiss? What do I do?

Hey girlie. It is not wrong for you to want more- it's actually very normal. You should discuss the issue with your boyfriend. Who knows, he might be feeling the same way and want to have a more meaningful kiss too but doesn't know how to approach you about it.

Marly Z.

by photographygirl on 12/3/2010 10:40:42 PM

MOD MOD!Is It Bad For A Girl Who Is Turning 18 In a Little Over A Month To Date A Guy Who Is 22? I Don't Think It Would Be A Problem Just Wanted UR Opinion Too! Thanks Mod!

Hey girl, every relationship is different. If the soon-to-be 18 yr old is unsure about the age gap, she could ask her mom. Usually though, 4 years isn't considered to be too wide of an age range!

Marly Z.

by colorful1 on 12/3/2010 10:32:03 PM

thats a sticky situation!

by hailbop16 on 12/3/2010 10:30:31 PM

***MOD***** I was on a chat thing, and I was chatting with this guy from my school and we were talking about who he likes. I was trying to find out who it was, and he said" If you look in a mirror, you would know who." He had to go but wanted to meet on chat again later and gave me a time. He is so nice, but my friend likes him. When I meet him on chat, should I tell him I don't like him back, or should I wait till school? Thanks!

Hey girl, that's a tough situation to be in. If you really don't like him, it's best to be honest as soon as possible so he doesn't get the wrong idea.

Marly Z.

by Hitomi_W on 12/3/2010 10:22:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD my crush is going to ask me out i think. (i go to a small school so things go around quick). hes my bgf. today when i found out he was all quiet and shy. and also i found out his friends were trying to get him to so i dont know if he realy likes me. idk if i should say yes or no when he asks me. im thinking yes cause he was always did flirt but im not sure. help?

Hey girlie! Trying to understand boys is always hard. Saying yes or no when a boy asks you out is always a difficult decision. Ultimately though, it is your decision. If you really like this guy and you feel like he's genuinely asking you out because he likes you (and from the way you describe him, he seems genuine), go for it!

Marly Z.

by animallover234 on 12/3/2010 9:24:04 PM

During summer i made the hugest mistake ever! my cuz and I kissed!

by awesome1168 on 12/3/2010 8:34:30 PM

Congrats on your first kiss! Just don't ever kiss him again

by bff61 on 12/3/2010 6:03:30 PM

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN GIRLS!!!!!!
I have decided to great a support group for christian girls going through tough times. I'm calling it FEARLESS FEMALES. If you wanna share stories, verses or ask for advice from your fellow girlies, post it on my profile!

FEARLESS FEMALES!!!