3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Meet Coco Jones

A third season of Radio Disney’s Next Big Thing (N.B.T.) is well under way. Are you following along?

i love her Laughing

by girlslifeluver on 7/27/2011 1:12:31 AM

i just listened to the music.... i don't know what to think!!!

by lildancer9876 on 11/25/2010 5:34:26 PM

HEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Come check out my club Music's #1 Fans its a fun club 4 all girls where u can talk all about MUSIC!!!! Laughing or\and u can check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah Laughing

Luv,
The Prez Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 11/16/2010 11:19:49 AM

She sounds really good Smile

by pinkandlime on 11/14/2010 8:25:51 PM

ModModMod
My ipod nano third generation has been acting really weird lately. When i try to play a song or shuffle songs, my ipod wont do it. It won't play the songs! I thought it was because my dad's credit card info wasn't up to date, but we just updated it, and it still isnt working. Other than the music playing, my ipod seems perfefctly fine. I have tried to reset it a ton of times, but it isnt doing anything.
Please don't answer if you are just gonna say "That's weird, it's probably broken." Help!

I suggest you go to the apple store to ask them what may be wrong. They'll be able to help you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by haleyhay3 on 11/13/2010 9:16:49 PM

Ughhh. An "error occured", so I can't watch it. Frown

by lilgirlkt on 11/11/2010 1:50:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i like my bgf, and i think it would be totally cool to go with him and a whole bunch of people to go see the new harry potter premiere. how do i ask him, and how many people should i invite??

Just say do yyou want to go to the harry potter premiere!

Lindsay S.

by laydeebug88 on 11/11/2010 1:33:36 PM

Smile Her musiccc is amazinnnngggg Smile) I used to go to school with her and the second i saw her on TV i screamed "Hey I know Her" i can remeber her singing when you were little and i think shes gotten even betterSmile)

by xxCutiegirlxx on 11/10/2010 8:24:23 PM

Some of the parts in that song sounded a little like Reggae! It was nice I liked it!

by kikidee12 on 11/10/2010 5:20:41 PM

I wish i could be the next big thing! I love to write my own music! The only problem is that i'm not sure if i'm a good singer or not! Anyways, Check out my profile and leave me questions or anything else!Laughing

by jojodramallama on 11/10/2010 4:13:27 PM