10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Bake-a-boyfriend gingerbread cookies

Who needs a BF when you’ve got cookie cuties?

I made these for my cheer coaches and teachers, they make perfect gifts!! I made 7, so it did take a long time(3 hours), but they came out super cute. These are great gift ideas, because instead of spending 10-20 dollars on each person you can spend only around 5.00. I also made the chocolate spoons and gave them out to the cheerleaders. You can eat them when you drink hot chocolate, and they are simply irresistable!!!!
xoxoxo Jenna

by cheertta1 on 12/18/2010 8:20:03 PM

MOD! If I half the recipe would it still be the same baking time?

Yes, it would be the same time.

Vanessa J.

by Alanalama on 12/8/2010 5:34:20 PM

Mmmmm.... perf for a xmas sleepover w the gurlz Smile i love the holidays!!!

by jewels96 on 12/5/2010 3:55:28 PM

YUMMMY!

by chesey485123 on 11/22/2010 9:58:32 PM

when i first read that i was like 'were baking who?"
i get it now. looks yummy

by artz/craftz on 11/13/2010 7:12:25 PM

HEY HEY GIRLS!

have troube with guys or need beauty help?
well come to me for advice! im really good at hair,clothes and makeup so ask away!i have a lot of guy friends and i can ask them too..write your question on my profile and ill answer in a day! get writing

by princess24 on 11/11/2010 3:17:53 PM

yummy! and lilgirlkt i didnt get mine either so your not alone! Smile

by liltwilight2 on 11/11/2010 3:06:58 PM

Those look adorable; I can't wait for Christmas; I love getting in to the holiday spirit!! But, I don't really like gingerbread, so I think I'm going to make this, but the sugar cookie version instead. Also, has anybody gotten their recent copy of GL yet? Cuz I haven't and I'm just wondering if I'll be getting mine soon.

by lilgirlkt on 11/11/2010 1:48:50 PM

bake-a-boyfriend gingerbread cookies...desperate much, lol jk it sounds delish I'd make this.XDDD

by i_luv_devin on 11/11/2010 12:50:01 AM

these look delish!! i'm gonna make some!

by musicluva246 on 11/10/2010 10:15:49 PM