AN HOUR AGO Bows on bows on bows! How to add them to your everyday outfit: http://t.co/WM192GEjyf

16 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

17 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

COMMENTS

Throw a Harry Potter premiere party

Can't wait for the release of HP7? Neither can we!

heyy girlies!! come check out my club 'Cupcakes'N'Potter', all about our two most fave topics! cupcakes, and Harry Potter! expecto patronum! avada kedavra! sunshine daisy, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow! was that a real spell? well, it's not very good, is it? I'm hermione granger. oculus reparus! holy cricket! your harry Potter! and you are? ron weasley. pleasure. you two better change into your robes, i expect we'll be arriving soon. lol!! luv hermione & ron!i am having my own harry potter party/cupcake wars w/ my sis and BFF. any other ideas ppl?

by i_luv_harry_potter on 6/26/2011 3:26:44 PM

❤ATTENTION HARRY POTTER FANS!!!!!!❤
Come to my profile and we can talk about everything Potter related!!
Love you as much as Hermione loves Ron,
-❤HARRY POTTER FAN CLUB❤-
❤EXPECTO PATRONUM❤

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/20/2011 1:16:05 PM

I saw it last saturday and i read the book. it was probably one of the best hp movies!!!!

accio dittany!!!!!! expecto patronum! reducto!!! butter mellow,turn this stupid fat rat yellow!!!!!!!!!!

by sashastar123 on 11/23/2010 7:29:43 AM

Mod For a while i have been scared of sleepovers. Tomorrow is the first night of thanksgiving break, and my friend invited me to a group sleepover. I know it is all of my best friends, but i am a little nervous, because last year i got sick at my friends house, and i don't want it to happen again. I hate not liking sleepovers, but i get nervous at the metion of them. I no i am probably gonnna go tomorrow, but i'm still nervous. Help!? ps. Im not scared of getting homesick, but it is just different than my routine, and often times when i am out of my routine, i get sick (stomach ache) how can i prevent getting worried?

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear about the tough sitch.  But I'm really glad you aren't avoiding the sleepover!  I would read this article, it's got great tips:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/06/11/Im-afraid-of-sleep-overs.aspx. I would also think about getting yourself ready when you pack - bring anything that makes you relaxed or comfortable when you're starting to feel nervous or sick.  I hope it goes well!  xoxo

Marie H.

by haleyhay3 on 11/22/2010 8:35:26 PM

I LOOVVVE HARRY POTTER!!
I read all of the books 48 times!
There amazing!
I went to the midnight showing to HP7 and it was AMAZING! You really wouldn't get it unless you read the book though
It was still AMAZING!

by sassygirlh20b on 11/22/2010 11:28:53 AM

I LOVE HP I am like obsessed i've read all the books 3 times. My family and I are having a HP movie marathon maybe i'll use some of these ideas and invite some of my friends!

STUPIFY EXPECTO-PATRONUM!!!!!!!!!!

by twizlerlover on 11/17/2010 8:18:04 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by sasha and nissley on 11/17/2010 4:14:13 PM

I have 2 C it friday because thursday is a school night!oh well.THX 4 the party ideas!<3 H.P.!

by greenswimmer101 on 11/14/2010 9:04:29 PM

Hey Harry Potter fans!!
If you're as obsessed as I am, come to my profile and be the first to join my Harry Potter Fan Club!! We will be talking about EVERYTHING Harry related!!
EXPECTO-PATRONUM!! Smile

by harrypotterfanclub on 11/13/2010 3:20:29 PM

I loooooooooooooove HP!!! its pg13. it isn't thaaaat sad.

by pinkmustang on 11/13/2010 7:24:49 AM