11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

My best friend died

My best friend died. Her brother was high and crashed as he was driving her to my house from her job. She lapsed in and...

What sadniss come to my advice page and you can ask any question.

by annabellelovesliam on 1/12/2013 1:43:16 AM

IM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!1

by merrymerry22 on 5/11/2012 8:01:07 PM

That is SO sad!!!!!!!

by musicismylife198 on 3/17/2012 10:45:27 AM

Im crying as i read this story i will pray for your life!ANND DONT FEEL GUILTY

by emorocket12 on 1/26/2012 11:22:58 AM

So sad.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 6:03:58 PM

im sooo sorry but do not feel guilty!! you were probably a wonderful friend to her and im sure she appreciates you!!

by daniiiXOXO on 3/21/2011 11:29:26 AM

yesterday i almost got ran over and last night i keep having short dreams of me getin ran over i feel kinda sad that i almost did and i keep thinking wat would of happen if i did it scares me now thx

Hey Girlie, dying in a dream never equates to dying in real life it means there is  positive change that is going to happen in your life so maybe your just dreaming about a rebirth of a more creative and artsy you!

Paige T.

by free2b on 2/27/2011 10:45:42 PM

oh my thats sad :-( dont feel guilty-its not ur fault!! i am so sorry for you

by baconlvr711 on 2/5/2011 5:55:50 PM

Aww i feel like im gonna cry. Frown
If my bff died i would be so sad i would probally cry about it every day. Im keeping you and her in my prayers. I feel so bad for you!

by swimbreezy on 1/31/2011 9:06:16 PM