25 MINUTES AGO How are you spending time with your family this holiday weekend? Tell us in emojis! 🐶🚲📷 💅

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

Another scary reason to avoid junk food

Now, you have two reasons to think twice before biting into that double cheeseburger or Snickers bar. Not only are the foods terrible for you...

i seriously need to cut down and work on the fruit and veggies!!!!!!!!!

by LAUR700 on 11/27/2010 12:33:08 PM

sooo gonna do my best to avoid jumk food!!!

by mekrissy123 on 11/24/2010 2:19:21 PM

Help plez! I just splurged (a lot..oops) on some candy and ritz bitz. I plan to do a lot better tomoro, but are there some things I can drink or eat to reduce the fattening stuff from it? green tea or apples? And since I've set the goal to be a lot healthier, how do I make it over the "impossible 3 day hump" and not revert back to eating poorly?

Hey girlie, there's nothing you can do to reverse what you've eaten except for exercise. Just be persistent and keep pushing forward even though I know it's hard. Once you make it through you'll feel better about yourself.

Lauren T.

by soldierstrong on 11/23/2010 5:06:30 PM

Yuck! Now this is another good reason to eat healthy! (:

by Kiersten<3 on 11/22/2010 5:35:12 PM

I really want a Cell Phone or The New IPod Touch
I'm really not sure which one to get.
They both have there advantages and disadvantages.

The problem with the Cell Phone is that I have to pay monthly (with my own money) and that would be alot to pay for over the years.

The problem with the Ipod is that, well it is expensive to start out with, and If i wanted to text i have to be in a place with WiFi. and apparently the Ipod touch really sucks.

Anyone have any ideas?
Please post them on my profile!! Thanks!. ♥

by soccer babe <3 on 11/21/2010 1:43:24 PM

when i finished reading this, i blurted out, " I'm never eating a cheeseburger again!"

by fasion-queen52 on 11/20/2010 10:39:23 PM

That is so gross!

by dancergirl001 on 11/20/2010 5:39:00 PM

by cupcakegirlandfan on 11/20/2010 3:59:35 PM

Wow, that's disgusting. Fast food chains really need to start becoming healthier, or they will lose lotsa costumers. Now that they're spillin' these secrets, they're getting a pretty bad rep.

by prettyinpinkox on 11/18/2010 5:40:46 PM

Wow this will make me think twice about what I eat and I hope this is a eyeopener for everybody who eats foods like these.

by WinterZZ on 11/17/2010 6:19:21 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?