6 MINUTES AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

AN HOUR AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

2 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Another scary reason to avoid junk food

Now, you have two reasons to think twice before biting into that double cheeseburger or Snickers bar. Not only are the foods terrible for you...

OMG!I don't know if I will be able to LOOK at another Wendy's meal!Or a TWIX bar!

by Cheshire909 on 11/16/2010 7:44:01 PM

Oh, eewww, totally gross. I recently saw the documentary "Super Size Me" and i don't think i am ever going near a fast food joint ever again...

by melonsmayhem on 11/16/2010 6:37:52 PM

I am nine and already 125 pounds it dosnt look like it but I am at risk of diabetes it maks me feel self concious about my body and I feel like nobody is ever going to like me please help!

by lizzy64 on 11/15/2010 11:41:03 PM

mod is popcorn ok if u make it in a popcorn popper?

Hey girl! Making popcorn in a popcorn popper actually is healthier! It is the only process that doesn't add calories to the popcorn while cooking it. It may lose some of its flavor, but just melt a bit of butter, pour it on the popcorn, and you are back in business! If you are looking for a healthy snack however, keep the butter in the fridge for another day...Enjoy!

Jess D.

by jadealexiz on 11/15/2010 2:37:23 PM

thanks this really helps me cause my body is uncoforable!
so im on a diet a little....LOL

by Lilanglez on 11/14/2010 8:01:22 PM

MOD! I have this boy who likes me, and has asked me out before. He is sweet, caring, and funny. But, kids make fun of him, and he can be weird sometimes. I said no, but I think he will ask me out again. I dont know if I even like him..

Hey chica! Sometimes, it doesn't hurt to give someone a chance. That way, you can tell for sure if you like him or not. However, if you truly don't want to date him, you can always say that you're busy, and not looking for a relationship at the moment. Or, just be honest and say that you love him as a friend.

Becca G.

by meroses1 on 11/14/2010 5:42:15 PM

MOD! This boy likes me, and I dont know if I like him back. He is really sweet, and caring, but people at school make fun of him a lot. I dont know if I like him more then a friend... he has asked me out before, but I said no.. I had my friend ask if he still likes me, and he said yes, and I dont know when he asks me out again, if I should say yes or no. What do you think I should say? THANKS MOD!

Hey chica! You could always give him a chance. After all, sometimes you never know unless you try Smile

Becca G.

by meroses1 on 11/14/2010 5:36:41 PM

Omigosh, I read this to my mom, and she had a scared face! LOL! MOD MOD MOD: Is burned popcorn BAD for you!?

Hey girly! Burnt foods contain carcinogens that you might want to avoid, but as long as you don't eat it excessively, I think you'll be ok!

Becca G.

by meroses1 on 11/14/2010 5:31:53 PM

Now that they have discovered that there are not to many foods that don't come wrapped up while they are being shipped or when they reach the stores... the only "perfectly healthy" food you can buy is the food at a farmers market or if you grow it yourself!

by ambersgirl on 11/14/2010 5:12:57 PM

ew!!! but i looooove twixLaughing

by java on 11/14/2010 4:28:02 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Kissing can cause cavities.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!