AN HOUR AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

Another scary reason to avoid junk food

Now, you have two reasons to think twice before biting into that double cheeseburger or Snickers bar. Not only are the foods terrible for you...

Oh no!!

by Sweetcaroline98 on 11/13/2010 3:22:02 PM

That's so gross!!

by Nikki9818 on 11/13/2010 3:12:30 PM

EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Nikki<3Moo on 11/13/2010 2:26:40 PM

I never would have thought of that!It is a good thing I rarely eat fast food!

by Pretty Princess on 11/13/2010 2:08:11 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! That's disgusting!!!

by caitlingirl1997 on 11/13/2010 1:00:38 PM

*BLLLLAAAAAHHH* did you see that...that was me barfing!!! Thats so disgusting!

by icecreamsandwich13 on 11/13/2010 10:32:04 AM

gross

by iloveicarly1 on 11/13/2010 10:29:18 AM

Oh my gosh that is so gross! The burger in the picture even looks bad....and old.

by ipod20london on 11/13/2010 9:15:07 AM

i am 12 and i weigh 84 and my mom think i am losing wight on porpouse which is soooo not true how can i convince her to believe me that i am going through a growth spurt?

Hey girl,

I would sit down with your mom and explain to her what you just said -   you are eating enough and you are going through a growth spurt so it's not showing. If she won't believe you, you could set up an appointment at the doctor so that the doctor could tell her that you are going through a growth spurt. He or she could also tell you the percentile that your height and weight are in. (I'm not sure if they do this just at check-ups or on a regular basis, but he or she may be able to estimate.) Be sure to eat at least 3 meals a day and choose healthy foods. If you eat dinner or other meals with your mom, that will be another chance to let her know that you are eating normal amounts.

Vanessa J.

by MissRachel326 on 11/13/2010 8:49:43 AM

tht burger looks like an in n out one yummmmmm i want one of those now

plus everything is kills us now a days

by oreo9347 on 11/13/2010 2:20:48 AM