9 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

10 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

Another scary reason to avoid junk food

Now, you have two reasons to think twice before biting into that double cheeseburger or Snickers bar. Not only are the foods terrible for you...

Eww..but i doubt that will stop anybody where there are like a million and one other reasons not to eat that junk..including me i need my milkyways

by sarahjanehaha on 11/12/2010 7:13:39 PM

I dont eat fast food... not after i learned and watched a vid of how they... blech... kill.
For chicken they burn the nose off 1st and then suuffocate or grind it alive... then coat it:O
For fish they cut the tail off then scrape off the scales then cut off the head 2 kill it
For cows they electrocute the ears
For pigs they grind off the teeth and hooves then take insides outa tummy... and then chop off the head
I am NOT gonna b a part of that:/

by cookiemonsta on 11/12/2010 6:46:06 PM

ehhh. i think people are just trying to scare us so that we dont turn into obese americans. lol. i personally will continue to eat snickers and cheeseburgers...yummmy! ive been eating them for years and im totally fine.

by ketibbs13 on 11/12/2010 6:27:33 PM

i kinda dont get it

by oreolover123 on 11/12/2010 5:34:54 PM

eww! Tong blah.

by soccer babe <3 on 11/12/2010 5:30:19 PM

ay!

by sewer88 on 11/12/2010 5:15:52 PM

Great, so now I can't even eat popcorn. What has this society come to? lol.

by michipie205 on 11/12/2010 4:56:06 PM

I started reading this as soon as I started eating a snickers bar. well, that just totally ruined it for me lol

by Sunshinee!Girl on 11/12/2010 3:59:33 PM

Hey Girls! I need your help!
Help me make my profile popular by checkin out my profile and posting:
*style/makeup tips
*stories of any kind
*any situations you need advice on
*and more!
Please Visit!

by pondhouse on 11/12/2010 3:47:35 PM

Thank goodness I make my popcorn homemade! I hope fast food and candy companies do something about this quickly. Frown

by primaverina on 11/12/2010 3:30:48 PM