12 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

13 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

14 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Another scary reason to avoid junk food

Now, you have two reasons to think twice before biting into that double cheeseburger or Snickers bar. Not only are the foods terrible for you...

I eat microwave popcorn!!! im freaked out now...... i eat the healthy kind but am i hurting my blood?

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 11/12/2010 2:18:06 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my profile (with over 1,000 comments) if you need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Chloe<3<3

by chlojo98 on 11/12/2010 2:04:15 PM

I don't eat any of those :p

by x3merms3x on 11/12/2010 1:58:50 PM

uhalkjdfl; jahfd'lk >.< >.<
thank YOU!! gross grosss GROSS

by CrazyWithYou1 on 11/12/2010 1:04:06 PM

that's really weird!!! I don't think I can quit eating junk food though! I don't eat very much anyway.

by hayleerose9 on 11/12/2010 12:29:05 PM

First comment! thats so,strange,im not eating much junkfood anymore!

by Alex924 on 11/12/2010 7:06:03 AM