1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 10 sport a Tribal Treasure Hanky top and Hipster bikini from @HobieSwim. http://t.co/CqN6qsXhB1

13 HOURS AGO How cute is this? Learn how to make your own here: http://t.co/8IIW1PltxB pic.twitter.com/QLecV7zCD4

14 HOURS AGO Wake up your walls with these daring #DIYS!: http://t.co/UU08YYKa3C pic.twitter.com/r6bev8WylN

COMMENTS

Another scary reason to avoid junk food

Now, you have two reasons to think twice before biting into that double cheeseburger or Snickers bar. Not only are the foods terrible for you...

I eat microwave popcorn!!! im freaked out now...... i eat the healthy kind but am i hurting my blood?

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 11/12/2010 2:18:06 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my profile (with over 1,000 comments) if you need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Chloe<3<3

by chlojo98 on 11/12/2010 2:04:15 PM

I don't eat any of those :p

by x3merms3x on 11/12/2010 1:58:50 PM

uhalkjdfl; jahfd'lk >.< >.<
thank YOU!! gross grosss GROSS

by CrazyWithYou1 on 11/12/2010 1:04:06 PM

that's really weird!!! I don't think I can quit eating junk food though! I don't eat very much anyway.

by hayleerose9 on 11/12/2010 12:29:05 PM

First comment! thats so,strange,im not eating much junkfood anymore!

by Alex924 on 11/12/2010 7:06:03 AM

On a Chipotle kick? Switch the white rice in your burrito for brown. It packs extra nutrients and whole grains your bod needs!

Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.