1 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

2 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

3 HOURS AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

COMMENTS

What I've learned from my Mr. Wrongs

When it comes to ex-boyfriends, I have more than a few. If you were to gather them all together, they’d add up somewhere between enough...

haha "five foot six is the shortest acceptable height for a guy. his words, not mine." Smile

by muamua1j on 7/18/2011 8:41:05 PM

mod mod mod
I am soooo upset right now.
last night, me and my friend went to the movies. She is super popular and we needed to go get some more popcorn. She saw all these people and spent so much time talking to them. I, on the other hand diddnt know anyone besides these 2 girls i dont really talk to! I looked like such a loser because I diddnt have anyone to talk to. When she looked over, the one of the girls I know bbumped into me and I said, "oh hey!" Then they walked away ignoring me! Next, my friend goes "you just looked like a loser." I got soo mad. She thinks i have no friends besides her! Then today she wanted to go to the mall to hang out with people. So when she was on the phone inviting everyone I diddnt have anyone to invite because everyone wasw busy. I know i should just be myself but how do i become popular? Im tired of her thinking i have no friends!

Hey! it was mean of your friend to say that. I think if you introduce yourself to her friends you might be able to fix this sitch Smile

Helen S.

by loveforever21 on 2/26/2011 3:37:21 PM

i broke up with my bf in the middle of october and still not over it!!!DLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing:

by TheRealSlimShady0615 on 1/17/2011 12:11:00 PM

Holy *beep*, 17 boyfriends?! O____O

by Superleigh50 on 12/24/2010 1:46:12 PM

haha totally agree!!! cant live w em cant live w/out em! =P

by regent4life! on 12/19/2010 11:39:03 PM

One of my mr.wrongs...dont let him be the perverted one around you especially if he's older...it just causes problems from what started as "friends"

by lexiswift13 on 11/26/2010 4:53:43 PM

HEY! I'm from North Dakota! Not nice!!! Tong hahahaha

by jdizzle09 on 11/22/2010 9:30:40 PM

lolz five foot six is the shortest acceptable height for a guy. His words, not mine:] lolz FOURTH COMMENT hahaha i havent had a bf yet, but i kno frum friends experience: once u let luv drama in, theres NO way getting it out

by DanceFreak99 on 11/19/2010 1:22:33 PM

Boyfriends=You can't love them , but you could learn from themSmile

by Serene_xo237 on 11/17/2010 10:31:09 AM