8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Don't wake the baby: quiet activities

SHHH... He’s sleeping! Now, what about the other two kiddies running around? What happens when you finally get the littlest one down for his long awaited...

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by aylahalo on 2/6/2011 9:25:52 PM

MOD
I posted an ad on Kijiji, and I have a few customers. They seem pretty impressed with my experience. They also say they'd like to meet me, it's sort of like an interview. Is it better to meet at their house or at a public place, like a coffee shop. I was thinking if it was at their house, I can get familiar with their place.... HELP ME!

Hey girlie. First, you need to talk to your Mom about it. DO NOT go meet someone random without first talking to her. The first time you meet someone you've never met, you should always be in a public place. Never go to a stranger's house!

Marly Z.

by ivy1345 on 1/8/2011 7:16:03 PM

Join CLUBSNICKERDOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by clubsnickerdoodle on 11/19/2010 7:05:11 AM

These are great ideas. Especially since the little 3-year-old I babysit is getting a baby sister! I'm so excited! (:

by Kiersten<3 on 11/18/2010 7:34:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really need ur help! so last year my BFF, lets call her 'Nina', dumped me very suddenly and hurtfully. now, this was the girl who picked out my bat mitzvah dress, was there during my first bf/breakup and i practically lived with. i tried talking 2 her once, but all she did was glare at me. i feel so pathetic when i say this, but i really, really miss her! and im pretty sure she misses me 2, and all i want is 2 go bak in time and make things rite. Help!

I think you should try and talk to her about it. If you and her get some time alone together Im sure you could fix things. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by stripeysocks on 11/13/2010 10:24:03 PM

MODERATOR!!! Hey... the girl in the picture looks like Cody, the 3 year old girl who was on Jimmy Kimmel's show ans was crying for Justin Bieber. Yeah? Is it, or does she happen to look like the same person. I'm pretty sure GL wrote a story on Cody before too...

Hey missy, oh good question. I don't know I have to look at that pic again.

Lynae P.

by smartsara on 11/13/2010 6:18:17 PM

1 and 3 would work for me, but goldfish and food can be a huuuge mess. food of any sort. and also, theres no door to the basement in the woman's house i'm babysitting at, so i can't do #2. oh, the joy of babysitting brothers with a 3 month old girl in the house at the same time...

by xfobrocksx on 11/12/2010 9:50:04 PM

If the kids are still little but no taking a nap you'd be surprised how much of a mess goldfish can actually make. Board games work as well to entertain them or playing a game where you are the peole like house works really well too.

by kjm109 on 11/12/2010 8:25:31 PM